2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

canzman

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Ravens site has had errors before regarding jersey color. For instance, their playoff game last year had them in black and then they wore purple. I hope we still see purple and that was a typo or something, otherwise that will look like a preseason game. I want to these colors again:

Image result for cardinals ravens 2011

20 hours ago, aaa333bbb said:

White on Blue again this week for the Bills. If they beat the Giants maybe there's a chance we will see the white on blue at home week 3 against the Bengals.

Doubtful.

From what I've been hearing from most Bills Mafia sources is that Buffalo will be donning their white-on-white AFL throwbacks for the home-opener vs Cincinnati.

I wish they'd bring back the blue AFL home jersey too and shelf the red color-rush, not a fan of those.

Miami now has both versions of their 1966 AFL uniforms and I'd like to see the Bills do the same.  We're just not a red team, that's KC and the pre-Belichick Patriots for the AFL clubs. Just doesn't look Bills-like to me, but I'm a deep traditionalist who's seen the Bills play at the old Rockpile pre-1973 and at the tail end of the AFL.

spacer.png

23 minutes ago, 1stAndPhoremost said:

hTKiCps.jpg

The Eagles haven’t worn those green pants on the road (or anywhere else) since Week 15 in 2017. I’d be surprised if white-over-green was even listed as their default road look anymore

Which makes no sense this this look if far superior to white on white. I'll never understand why they have seemingly ditched this symmetrical look.

2 hours ago, 1stAndPhoremost said:

The Eagles haven’t worn those green pants on the road (or anywhere else) since Week 15 in 2017. I’d be surprised if white-over-green was even listed as their default road look anymore

I asked this same question the other day, about the Philly midnight green pants, and the Redskins bright yellow pants, but nobody responded. 

I do hope the Eagles bring those back, that was a great look when they'd wear their white jerseys.

12 hours ago, pagan696 said:

really hope the Panthers go silver pants with blue alt jersey instead of blue pants.  white britches would be ok too.  burn the black pants altogether, i hate em.

sigh* black pants. 

https://www.panthers.com/news/first-look-panthers-wearing-blue-vapor-untouchable-jersey-vs-bucs

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

4 hours ago, ARTnSocal said:

From what I've been hearing from most Bills Mafia sources is that Buffalo will be donning their white on white AFL throwbacks for the home-opener vs Cincinnati.

Interesting. I would've had my money on them wearing the throwbacks during that 3 game home stand weeks 7-9 for a change of pace, potentially against either Philadelphia or Washington. Besides Miami, The Bills have worn the throwbacks against a different team each year at home since 2012 (STL, CAR, MIA, IND, NE, OAK, JAX) 

4 hours ago, aaa333bbb said:

Is this confirmed? The release the Dolphins made when they announced these uniforms kind of made it seem to me that the white version would replace the aqua ones. https://www.miamidolphins.com/news/dolphins-will-wear-white-throwback-uniforms-in-2019

It’s in addition too, they will also wear the aqua throwbacks an additional 2 times.

The Seahawks always wear the wolf grey against Arizona. They didn't in 2017 because of the color rush. They're probably going to do the same again.

Seattle has worn the all white when they have a Monday night game on the road. They did it in Chicago (2018) and Washington (2014). I'm guessing they'll wear all white against the 49ers at Levi's Stadium.

White tops and blue pants at Pittsburgh. They always start out in that combo.

14 hours ago, ARTnSocal said:

Doubtful.

From what I've been hearing from most Bills Mafia sources is that Buffalo will be donning their white on white AFL throwbacks for the home-opener vs Cincinnati.

I wish they'd bring back the blue AFL home jersey too and shelf the red color-rush, not a fan of those.

Miami now has both versions of their 1966 AFL uniforms and I'd like to see the Bills do the same.  We're just not a red team, that's KC and the pre-Belichick Patriots for the AFL clubs. Just doesn't look Bills-like to me, but I'm a deep traditionalist who's seen the Bills play at the old Rockpile pre-1973 and at the tail end of the AFL.

spacer.png

Bills stole what should have been the Patriots color rush 😡

Archived