Jump to content

2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV


canzman
 Share

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Image may contain: football

 

This graphic is reminding me of what could've/should've been in that Redskins Titans Week 16 Saturday match up last season...

 

It also reminds me how much I miss the Titan's previous jerseys with the columbia blue shoulder yokes. The silver looks so out of place.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Old School Fool said:

I actually want to see the Jets wear the black jersey with white pants or green pants. All black would be fine if they wear green socks.

I really want to see G/B/G. It looks decent in Madden and is probably the best combination with the black jerseys, in my opinion. 

 

But let’s be real. It’s probably gonna be all black. Jerseys, pants, socks, cleats, undershirts, coach’s polos and hats, everything. Yayyyy🙄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, jn8 said:

I really want to see G/B/G. It looks decent in Madden and is probably the best combination with the black jerseys, in my opinion. 

 

But let’s be real. It’s probably gonna be all black. Jerseys, pants, socks, cleats, undershirts, coach’s polos and hats, everything. Yayyyy🙄

 

Shouldn't the J-E-T-S just change their team nickname to the New York 'Footballs' since they blew their chance to put a jet-plane on their helmet logo and opted for a football instead?

 

What a dumb decision that was.

 

Black socks with the black pants, but hey . . at least the helmet is gotham green, oye vay!! ☺️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, ARTnSocal said:

 

Shouldn't the J-E-T-S just change their team nickname to the New York 'Footballs' since they blew their chance to put a jet-plane on their helmet logo and opted for a football instead?

 

What a dumb decision that was.

 

Black socks with the black pants, but hey . . at least the helmet is gotham green, oye vay!! ☺️

Careful now. They can’t have a Jet in their logo because they’re from New York so apparently they have to emphasize New York because New York is New York. NEW YORK 😂

Edited by jn8
typo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jn8 said:

Careful now. They can’t have a Jet in their logo because they’re from New York so apparently they have to emphasize New York because New York is New York. NEW YORK 😂

 

They don't have a jet in their logo and they don't play in New York...makes total sense to me.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, fouhy12 said:

Looks like the Dolphins endzone is the white and orange diamond pattern to match their throwback uniforms.

Like I said before, the current Miami Dolphins shouldn’t be allowed to invoke the memory of this storied franchise’s past by wearing throwback jerseys.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why I like the Cowboys home uniforms:

 

- If they had silver pants, they would look too much like the Lions

- Their blue uniforms look too much like the Patriots

- The 90s uniforms are cool, but should only be alternates for a team with as much tradition as the Dallas Cowboys

 

The uniforms as they are a) look good and b) are distinctive.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, mafiaman said:

Like I said before, the current Miami Dolphins shouldn’t be allowed to invoke the memory of this storied franchise’s past by wearing throwback jerseys.  

The Dolphins really threw away an opportunity to showcase the white throwbacks today. Watch, they won't be back...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.