2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

canzman

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, s3ahawkz said:

NFL needs to ban all white socks. Too many teams are getting lazy with colored socks and just wearing plain white socks which looks horrible. 

Yeah like the Los Angeles Rams ...

White jersey.. White pants ... and solid white socks

I mean WTH??  

Just pitiful !!

3 hours ago, RayFinkle said:

I hate the Ravens, but oh man I do kinda like their look today.

So did I, they looked sensational with those purple pants.

Best looking uniform of the 10 am PDT games, IMO.

Could use some white socks to wear with them tho', those black ones are just too dark.

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

I don't think people should be too excited about the Saints in gold pants. They generally do this when the home team wears white. Still gonna be a lot of black on black in the dome.

Sometimes we just have to live with the small victories😁

19 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

I don't think people should be too excited about the Saints in gold pants. They generally do this when the home team wears white. Still gonna be a lot of black on black in the dome.

Despite the fact Nike can’t produce metallic NFL pants and despite the fact that Vegas gold is blah compared to other shades, this is the best the Saints have looked since wearing their all-white color rush uniforms.  They have a nice color distribution and wow, stripes on the pants.  They should burn the black non-striped pants.   They look particularly bad in the dreary Super Dome.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

Being a Vikings fan, I have the Saints, but My God, do they look good in Black on Gold. Based on their performance today though, they're probably not going tower it the rest of the year. If I were them, it would make sense to do what the Cowboys and Raiders do and wear the old Ripon/Reebok dazzle pants with the Current jerseys. Would be a big improvement and make the pants Gold like it's supposed to be, and not Beige.

da0Lbhs.png

You know what's kinda funny before this season started I posted here a few times asking why NFL team weren't allowed to wear plain white socks. Now it looks like I'll be seeing them on a regular basis lol.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

18 minutes ago, 4_tattoos said:

You know what's kinda funny before this season started I posted here a few times asking why NFL team weren't allowed to wear plain white socks. Now it looks like I'll be seeing them on a regular basis lol.

The teams that have been wearing solid white socks though have not done it with the correct uniforms. Usually it's just teams who are wearing all white so then they add white socks or the jaguars had white pants and wore white socks too. The only time it has been done in a good way was the browns wearing brown pants with white socks in preseason.

21 minutes ago, Froob said:

Why no green socks Philly?

Philly doesn't have green socks only black. I think they are treating this like a white color rush game because the players accessories are white when eagles usually have black accessories. Hopefully this means that we'll never see the white socks for the rest of the season for them

Yet the one team that should have worn solid white socks today were the Baltimore Ravens, to go with those brilliant looking purple pants of theirs.

The black socks are just too dark to bring out the accent in the purple pants, so a set of solid white socks would have done total justice for them today, the only thing they didn't get quite right.  They should just shelve the black pants for when they wear their white jerseys. 

Philly looks awful with those solid white socks with their white pants, just as the LA Rams and JAX did today.  Good for da Bears and Chiefs for continuing to wear the perfect socks when wearing their colored pants. 

The Bills drive me nuts with those socks that are royal blue at the upper part, if only they were all-white with the same striping and they'd be perfect with their blue pants, just as Chicago, KC, WSH, and NE are when they wear their colored pants.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Archived