2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

canzman

1 hour ago, Dodgeryaqui8016 said:

I wish they would put a bulldog on one side of the helmet to honor the dawg pound & the jersey number on the other side? Then the can finally have an identity on their helmets.  Yes I know they have been doing it this way for decades as a tradition but maybe its time to break tradition and step into a new era.  

Bring in the worst element of “modern” college football design into the NFL? On the Browns? The team who’s whole thing is not having a logo on the helmet, or in general?

ExJworW.png

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/browns-uniform-schedule-color-rush-primary-colors?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

Browns have released full jersey and pants schedule:

Both standard brown games will be with orange pants, which is great.

Will somehow wear Color Rush at Denver

Will wear white on white every road game except Week 4 at BAL (orange pants) which is a disgrace

On 9/19/2019 at 9:20 AM, redskinsfan007 said:

What are your favorite uniform combos for the Jags? I remember week 3 last year during the titans game they wore white on teal pants. Interesting look 

Of the 8 out of 9 possible combos they have worn, this is my order. The first two are pretty close to a tie. I really like the new uniforms, only thing I would change would be teal stripes on the white jersey and pants. Not a big fan of the solid sock look they have been wearing either. 

Black/black

teal/black

black/teal

teal/white

black/white

white/black

white/white

white/teal

On 9/19/2019 at 8:37 PM, ARTnSocal said:

and then there’s the dark navy pants clashing with black pants, something that’s not tolerated in many soccer competitions.  

I really thought that the Titans would wear white pants, as they did for prime-time road games in Dallas & Houston last season.

21 hours ago, Dodgeryaqui8016 said:

I wish they would put a bulldog on one side of the helmet to honor the dawg pound & the jersey number on the other side? Then the can finally have an identity on their helmets.  Yes I know they have been doing it this way for decades as a tradition but maybe its time to break tradition and step into a new era.  

But they aren’t “the dog pounds” or even “the brown dogs”. They are the Browns, the dog pound is just a fan section and nothing more.

On 9/20/2019 at 5:53 PM, NFLfan10 said:

https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/browns-uniform-schedule-color-rush-primary-colors?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

Browns have released full jersey and pants schedule:

Both standard brown games will be with orange pants, which is great.

Will somehow wear Color Rush at Denver

Will wear white on white every road game except Week 4 at BAL (orange pants) which is a disgrace

White over orange is their best away combo. Should be worn for at least half of the away games.

Guess we've seen the last of the "wordmark" brown pants and orange jerseys. 

2019 NFL Week 3 Uniform Matchups

September 22, 2019 - 13:53 PM

Week Three of the 2019 season continues today in the National Football League with 28 of the league’s 32 teams in action. Uniform highlights that we know of so far… The Green Bay Packers who will be wearing their blue-and-gold […]

Read More...

LIONS IN BLUE PANTS!! LFG. Don't even care about the matching socks. It's such a nice look overall that separates them from the Cowboys, Raiders, Panthers, etc.

Also Dolphins in aqua pants, which gives me hope that they will stick around with white jersey too.

If we get Panthers in white/black/blue socks, this will be a great day.

34 minutes ago, fouhy12 said:

Jets in white over green, which should make for a good mix of colors in New England. 

Yeah and I had a glimpse of them during the pregame warmup and it looked like they were wearing green socks with those pants. 🙄

What a way to ruin what could've been a really good look.

Baltimore:  Why they can’t just stick with the purple pants when in the white jersey I don’t understand. They’re wearing those awful stripe-less black pants at KC.  Those pants should have been given to Goodwill.

Dumb Dumb Dumb!!

Archived