2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

canzman

15 hours ago, DNAsports said:

The Ravens-Chiefs game would look so much better if Baltimore’s black pants had proper striping

Like the Saints, they need to burn their Black pants, at least for away games.  White over Purple looks so much better.

Saints looked great yesterday.  They really need a home version to complement those whites.  

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Volt said:

Like the Saints, they need to burn their Black pants, at least for away games.  White over Purple looks so much better.

Saints looked great yesterday.  They really need a home version to complement those whites.  

They do. It’s still in the style guide, but they haven’t wore it in 3 seasons.

spacer.png

da0Lbhs.png

46 minutes ago, simtek34 said:

They do. It’s still in the style guide, but they haven’t wore it in 3 seasons.

spacer.png

Now why couldn’t they have worn those brilliant looking socks with those white pants in Seattle yesterday?

Oh wait, that would’ve made too much sense.

As a Redskins fan, i am interested to see if we will wear gold pants tonight as opposed to the white pants that have become the standard circa 2018. Oddly enough, we broke out the gold pants for a meaningless week 17 game last season - absolutely no logical explanation why. This is our only primetime game this year (not counting an away TNF game week 8 ) so maybe tonight is the night? 

On 9/18/2019 at 11:54 AM, redskinsfan007 said:

Off topic - with the Browns getting a new uniform next year, what do you guys think of them bringing back the Alabama throwback look that they wore in the past, where the jersey numbers were on the helmets? They could have this design become the full-time look OR maybe just an alternate combo? 

spacer.png

They should've used this for at least one game this year. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Week 3 had an oddly large number of "Cross-flexed" games, which I think made certain games look a little off compared to what we're used to seeing.

MIA DAL - FOX

DEN GB - FOX

ATL IND - CBS

OAK MIN - FOX

NO SEA - CBS

CBS is generally a nicer broadcast, so I think it worked nicely for NO SEA as the game of the week, but some of the FOX games suffer in my opinion.

22 hours ago, canzman said:

Regular Season Week 4 (Part1) 

Titans @ Falcons

JGTGg4b.jpgMDG9AkP.jpg

Tennessee is gonna go white on white for their game in Atlanta . . . and they're going to be styling up the place with SOLID WHITE SOCKS again.

Howwa 'bout that!! 🙄

Also I'd love to know what happened to the Eagles midnight green pants.  They probably have the very worst white on white uniform combo in the NFL, and they'll probably end up making it worse by wearing solid white socks.  

Archived