2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

canzman

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get how back in Doug Pederson's first season in 2016, the team exclusively wore green pants with the white jersey, but since then they have only been worn once (2017 Wk 15 at NYG). 2016 was such a great season for uniforms all around, but several teams have regressed since then.

I just hope we see this look again at some point..

Image result for eagles bengals 2016

15 hours ago, Froob said:

Do the Packers white pants still exist? Should do one green jersey one pants home and one road all white pants game.

I would love to see the Packers wear their white color-rush pants with their beautiful green jerseys.

Have wanted to see that look for like . . . forever!

3 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

I don't get how back in Doug Pederson's first season in 2016, the team exclusively wore green pants with the white jersey, but since then they have only been worn once (2017 Wk 15 at NYG). 2016 was such a great season for uniforms all around, but several teams have regressed since then.

It’s a shame because Eagles all white is a great look when it’s worn only occasionally. Really loses its flash being worn all the time.

2019 NFL Week 4 Uniform Matchups

September 29, 2019 - 14:33 PM

Several teams in throwbacks, alternates, and ColorRush uniforms here in Week Four of the 2019 National Football League schedule. In throwbacks this afternoon we have the Atlanta Falcons in their classic black set from the 1990s at home against the […]

Read More...

On 9/27/2019 at 9:39 AM, NFLfan10 said:

It's a solid uniform, but I think they feel like they look "slow" in the green pants.  When they wear them, when setting the stage, the announcers usually say something like "and the Eagles take the field in their midnight-green helmets, white jerseys, and slow-green pants."

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

56 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

It's a solid uniform, but I think they feel like they look "slow" in the green pants.  When they wear them, when setting the stage, the announcers usually say something like "and the Eagles take the field in their midnight-green helmets, white jerseys, and slow-green pants."

Ok, that is even worse than not wearing a uniform because you've lost every game it was worn in. 

Good grief, Baltimore is wearing mono-purple today vs Cleveland.  Purple jerseys and purple pants, what a total overdose of a great color. 

You know it’s a bad choice when the Browns of all teams have a better look.

Cleveland in white jerseys and orange pants, good choice.

4 minutes ago, ARTnSocal said:

Good grief, Baltimore is wearing mono-purple today vs Cleveland.  Purple jerseys and purple pants, what a total overdose of a great color. 

53 minutes ago, ARTnSocal said:

Honestly, the fact that it isn’t mono purple makes it a really great look. 

Purple over purple and black socks is an amazing look, I think.

Also proof that the ravens need to burn the black pants. 

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

Archived