2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

canzman

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Ark said:

Ok, that is even worse than not wearing a uniform because you've lost every game it was worn in. 

Not really any different than any other team not wearing a specific combo just because they don't like it.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I like the Bears' helmets and socks. I like the idea of infinite stripes on the jerseys, but the way it's implemented is awkward. Also wish they had some stripes on the pants so that they'd have the Guiness record for most stripes on a uniform locked down.

4 hours ago, ARTnSocal said:

Good grief, Baltimore is wearing mono-purple today vs Cleveland.  Purple jerseys and purple pants, what a total overdose of a great color. 

You know it’s a bad choice when the Browns of all teams have a better look.

Cleveland in white jerseys and orange pants, good choice.

I read where it's the only time this year the Browns are going with this combo. They'll be mono-white for their other road games; and in the two home games where they will be in their regular brown tops, they are pairing them with orange britches.

4 hours ago, AVGuy said:

The mono-chromed blackout pants of the Saints and Ravens look like a Uniform Policy Violation.  If those show up at a game, make 'em change!

At least the Saints are going CR white for the 2nd straight week. That will be a great looking matchup with the Cowboys in navy over silver.

Color Rush Saints vs. navy Cowboys is probably the best combo we could hope for from these two, especially since the Saints seem to insist on wearing all-black otherwise. It only took me 30 years, but I'm coming around on the Cowboys in blue for some reason.

On 9/24/2019 at 5:28 PM, Froob said:

Just got one of these 

spacer.png

man do I love the red and silver. These would make for an amazing alternate. Replace the color rush with these bad boys with silver pants with a red stripe and red socks (do a red jersey game and a 90’s throwback game).

The red jersey is ideal as an alt for NE. But I would clean them all up. Color rush should be primary, and eliminate piping and grey stripes on this alt, replace with a W/B/W stripe to contrast the CR.  Grey, blue (CR version) and white pant options. Clean white road jersey with shoulder numbers instead of piping and stripes. Done. 

6 hours ago, gothedistance said:

Week 4. A Dolphins game in their non-throwback uniform that actually doesn't suck. The knew what the Chargers had in their powder blue, but this matchup was better than I thought it would be.

This was the first time LA went powder blue on the road since two Thanksgivings ago in Dallas.

Rams will probably wear navy pants as the last 2 times they went to Seattle they wore white with navy pants and won both times. The interesting thing would be to see if they wear full white or navy socks with that uniform. Also would guess Panthers would wear silver pants this time with blue jerseys. 

Maybe after the way Cleveland played yesterday we will see the orange pants again in San Fran, even though they said white on white.

I say Ravens go white/white or white/purple (hopefully) since they always seem to rotate and lost in white/black last road game.

Curious to see if the Titans are still in the WAH portion of their season (it seems to change every season)

Chiefs always seem to go all red in primetime now.

Archived