2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

canzman

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Predictably, the Saints’ new white pants are just a crappy white version of the black pants:

These are absolutely terrible, at least when worn with the white socks.

Yeah . .  . they need black socks with these. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

We've actually reached the point that teams are going out of their way to create white pants just so they can be "cool" like other teams. This is simply embarrassing. I'm sure the Saints assume since people like the Color Rush that they will also like this bizarre and plain look, but I despise it and would take the black pants over this any day.

1 hour ago, NFLfan10 said:

We've actually reached the point that teams are going out of their way to create white pants just so they can be "cool" like other teams. This is simply embarrassing. I'm sure the Saints assume since people like the Color Rush that they will also like this bizarre and plain look, but I despise it and would take the black pants over this any day.

I’ve heard the Saints players do not like the “gold” (not gold but khaki) pants.  Kinda see through  when wet with sweat, etc.

I think this week in the nfl has made me flip. $500 helmets, $300 jerseys, $100 pants, $100 cleats and I’m obsessing over the $10 socks (all white or leotard). I swear it’s in every matchup this week. I’ve got my fingers crossed for normal road Steelers vs normal powder blue chargers tonight.

KISSwall09.jpg

9 minutes ago, Red Wolf said:

The Jets' look is growing on me. The only game of theirs I've been able to watch this year was when they wore the terrible black uniforms, so maybe that's why. I do find the helmet logo aggressively bland.

Should have been the plane logo. Color is great tho. Woodmark stinks but other than that great uniform.

1 minute ago, Froob said:

Beautiful Sunday night game.

Minus whoever on the Steelers defense decided he wanted to wear bright pink cleats and socks.

I’m all for supporting breast cancer awareness and all that, but only one player doing it really sticks out like a sore thumb

Archived