2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

canzman

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

Cardinals in all red today on the road against Tampa. Gonna be an ugly looking game. Any reason that the Bucs are wearing WAH today instead of their normal reds?

The white at home was announced for this week on the uniform schedule earlier this season.

Personally I wouldve done white at home against a non-red team but thats just me.

13 hours ago, AndrewG70 said:

Anyobe notice that Maliek Collins (96) is wearing different pants than his teammates?
spacer.png

I looked later on for the pics to confirm this was only a TV camera/lighting issue.  Unless he changed at halftime?

This Dallas game last week @NYG plus this game vs. MIN is one of those rare times in uni history of the NFL where a team wore the same jersey both weeks but different pants.  Prolly happens with SEA most often.spacer.png

19 hours ago, Froob said:

I like Panthers black pants but think something should be tinkered with to make it work a little better, not sure what.

They've already "tinkered" . . . with the side stripping pattern on the sides of all their pants and totally RUINED what I found to be a really cool and unique design,,

That my friends is known as making a change just for the sake of it.

Also I hate their black pants with the white jerseys. Either keep them white as they had for so very long or use the Carolina blue pants from color-rush.  If they insist on those black pants then wear the Carolina blue socks..

37 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

Anyone else not care for the Seahawks' wolf grey uniforms? It's such a dull color that really doesn't clash well or pop with any opposing uniform. I would much rather see them in white tonight with any color pants.

I love em, just need to add the green along the pants.

3 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Anyone else not care for the Seahawks' wolf grey uniforms? It's such a dull color that really doesn't clash well or pop with any opposing uniform. I would much rather see them in white tonight with any color pants.

I think when they wear the navy jersey with grey pants it is a good look. Also would like to see them try grey jerseys with navy pants but I doubt that will ever happen. All grey though is alright but I prefer the all white look

1 hour ago, s3ahawkz said:

I think when they wear the navy jersey with grey pants it is a good look. Also would like to see them try grey jerseys with navy pants but I doubt that will ever happen. All grey though is alright but I prefer the all white look

Should do one navy on green game a season.

Archived