canzman

2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

Recommended Posts

I feel like the new Rams unis will be way worse than both the throwback and the color rush and we’ll somehow get both yellow, gold, navy and light blue for some reason in the new uniform jumbled mess.

 

Please just give us the current sets with a road one to match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...aaaand it's Frankenfield II: Electric Boogaloo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Froob said:

I feel like the new Rams unis will be way worse than both the throwback and the color rush and we’ll somehow get both yellow, gold, navy and light blue for some reason in the new uniform jumbled mess.

 

Please just give us the current sets with a road one to match.

Currently, it must be a LA thing for the football teams to have mismatching home and road looks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't understand why Bears-Lions won't be throwbacks. The Falcons wear their throwbacks three times a year right now. Can't everyone else? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Called it. GUD has Buffalo in blue on blue on Thanksgiving, but there is no indication of that on their Twitter page as far as I know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bills will be wearing WHITE facemasks on their helmets on Thursday. Can also confirm GUD with blue on blue as well but I also think they are doing the all white sock look as well 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, aaa333bbb said:

Bills will be wearing WHITE facemasks on their helmets on Thursday. Can also confirm GUD with blue on blue as well but I also think they are doing the all white sock look as well 

Ugh why Bills? That’s their only look that is terrible. They should do red over white.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Froob said:

I feel like the new Rams unis will be way worse than both the throwback and the color rush and we’ll somehow get both yellow, gold, navy and light blue for some reason in the new uniform jumbled mess.

 

 

 I think you can look to the brand new Brewer's uniform to see a possibility. The went with navy and athletic gold, but kept just a useless hint of royal in the logo, as some kind of lame nod to the past.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

I don't understand why Bears-Lions won't be throwbacks. The Falcons wear their throwbacks three times a year right now. Can't everyone else? 

They can, but if they used all three games on the throwbacks they wouldn’t be able to wear their orange alternates. Teams can wear alternate jerseys up to three games total between two alternates. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, msubulldog said:

1) Last season's week 16 featured the Titans doing a stunner with WAH vs the Redskins. 2) Did the Colts plan this because the Titans wore white/Columbia in Nashville in this season's week 2.

 

Hard to say. It says 'Holiday Season' on that twitter post. Might be a new thing the team is doing. Helps when the marketing department does new things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jn8 said:

They can, but if they used all three games on the throwbacks they wouldn’t be able to wear their orange alternates. Teams can wear alternate jerseys up to three games total between two alternates. 

Unless you're the Baltimore Ravens of 2017 & 2018 seasons, respectively. (Somehow! Not that I was complaining, especially in 2018, due to the three different pairs of pants utilized for black jersey combinations. Plus, the "ColoRush" of course.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Titans announced a switch to navy over white. Interesting. First time this will be worn in the regular season. I'm hoping this means they're saving the navy/light blue for either or both the Texans and Saints games at home in December. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Seahawks wearing color rush jerseys with navy bottoms. First time doing this and they are now going to have worn alternates in 4 games this year. Excited to see this uniform combo though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, s3ahawkz said:

So Seahawks wearing color rush jerseys with navy bottoms. First time doing this and they are now going to have worn alternates in 4 games this year. Excited to see this uniform combo though

 

This will actually look nice assuming they wear green socks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, s3ahawkz said:

So Seahawks wearing color rush jerseys with navy bottoms. First time doing this and they are now going to have worn alternates in 4 games this year. Excited to see this uniform combo though

I've been waiting for this since Color Rush came out!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

So Seahawks wearing color rush jerseys with navy bottoms. First time doing this and they are now going to have worn alternates in 4 games this year. Excited to see this uniform combo though

 

56 minutes ago, VikWings said:

 

This will actually look nice assuming they wear green socks.

 

11 minutes ago, RealSkillsAbraham said:

I've been waiting for this since Color Rush came out!!!!


So something like this?

CNRWuq6.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, gothedistance said:

We already saw the Seahawks lime green over navy in 2009 against Chicago. I thought it was a mess. They should do the neon green jersey with the white pants.

 I think the biggest issue in general back then it was on a super sunny day and made it look even worse on TV.  

Now I am not a Seahawks fan in the slightest but IF I were to ever get a Seattle jersey, it would be that one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.