2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

canzman

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, fouhy12 said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the NFL messed up the branding this year. Everyone should have throwbacks, especially on Thanksgiving. 2009 was awesome for the old AFL teams with the throwback games for everyone. That as a league-wide initiative would have been nice tribute to the history of the league and would have increased merchandise sales. That's also a much better distinctive feature of this season than the NFL100 patch. It doesn't even feel like they're trying to celebrate the history of this league.

Don't forget 2003 on Thanksgiving with the throwback uniforms.

1 hour ago, s3ahawkz said:

Bills should've worn their white striped socks instead of plain white socks

The Bills haven't had white striped socks since the first half of the 2011 season, only the ones that are blue on top.

I'll take these solid white with the blue pants all day if it means not wearing those blue-striped socks with the blue pants.

Hey .. the Saints finally have white pants that have stripes, I'll be damned.

Haven't seen their socks yet, but even if solid white, it's at least a start.

Congrats New Orleans!

They look really great tonite in all-white.

Oh and another thing:

spacer.png   

spacer.png

22 minutes ago, Raptorman415 said:

I believe that thanksgiving should be the NFLs equivalent to the CFLs to Labour Day. Rivalry games and throwbacks. The NFL blew an opportunity for a phenomenal looking Lions-Bears game.

YES they most certainly did.

Detroit should have been in their throwbacks, and da BEARS in their 1934 super-stripes.

Would have looked superb!

1 hour ago, dont care said:

Blame the one helmet rule. Changing the uniforms to the Champaign gold wouldn’t be better.

Agreed, the traditional brassy gold pops off that white and looks quite saintly. This could easily be one of the best looks in the NFL.

All the Saints uniforms could be improved with the use of the traditional gold and the addition of stripes to the pants and socks.

I'm a sucker for braisher stripes.  I think any team that has them on their helmets should also put them on their pants.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

Archived