canzman

2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

13 hours ago, nlane33 said:

Some predictions for the Jaguars this year:

Week 1 - White jersey, white pants at home versus KC

Week 3 - Teal jersey, white pants vs Tennessee on TNF

Week 6 - White jersey, teal pants vs New Orleans

Week 8 - Teal jersey, white pants vs NYJ

Week 9 - Black jersey, black pants vs Houston in England

Week 13 - Teal jersey, black pants vs TB

Week 14 - Black jersey, black pants vs SD

Week 17 - Black jersey, white pants vs Indy

I hope the Week 6 Saints game is considered late enough that they break out the teal for that one. I think that would actually go nicely with the Saints in white over black. Overall, this looks pretty spot-on though and is qutie similar to what they did last season. Could also maybe see them doing all teal for Week 3 on TNF.

HoF game is this Thursday and that match-up has been posted a while... might as well get week one up. Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed. Please give me some 24 hours from the completion of the game to make any corrections as I am normally not at a computer to make changes during the game itself.

Preseason Week 1 (Part 1)
Jets @ Giants
bJzdxFt.jpgXlfarhb.jpg
Colts @ Bills
ocGBnAP.jpgeaehjsH.jpg
Falcons @ Dolphins
G8145JJ.jpgnFTGdIw.png
Patriots @ Lions
T1Dtcoe.jpgoHuuZhH.png
Jaguars @ Ravens
9uocVOt.jpgr6Q7HYb.jpg
Redskins @ Browns
hfq5KDW.jpgxCnxsPP.jpg
Titans @ Eagles
Ds3BPrN.jpg7B6IeLb.jpg
Texans @ Packers
Sy9Wkz6.jpgucasGyt.jpg

Preseason Week 1 (Part 2)
Panthers @ Bears
YMG4UaD.jpgaMl3xR9.jpg
Chargers @ Cardinals
BSK6GMd.jpgGEj2aBv.jpg
Broncos @ Seahawks
eOisf2F.jpgROwWhxU.jpg
Buccaneers @ Steelers
XFpVMWU.jpgC0DODuo.jpg
Vikings @ Saints
Ujyaszf.jpgHW1E9jy.png
Rams @ Raiders
CndgMFI.pngt5RT1eo.jpg
Bengals @ Chiefs
XtP1a7s.jpgx4uYYBC.jpg
Cowboys @ 49ers
uPoTbVX.jpgV7pdZ7p.jpg

It won't happen till several weeks into the season, but I'm really looking forward to the visuals from Cowboys at Jets. I hope the Jets wear green jerseys with white pants and green socks, and the Cowboys wear their standard whites. That could be a fantastic-looking matchup IMO.

1 hour ago, MCM0313 said:

It won't happen till several weeks into the season, but I'm really looking forward to the visuals from Cowboys at Jets. I hope the Jets wear green jerseys with white pants and green socks, and the Cowboys wear their standard whites. That could be a fantastic-looking matchup IMO.

The Jets are giving out white rally towels this game and they also wore white at home vs. Dallas last meeting, so it's looking like we may see that again. I agree it would look nice with the Jets in green.

7 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

I hope the Week 6 Saints game is considered late enough that they break out the teal for that one. I think that would actually go nicely with the Saints in white over black. Overall, this looks pretty spot-on though and is qutie similar to what they did last season. Could also maybe see them doing all teal for Week 3 on TNF.

I could see the possibility of all-teal for week 3 as well. Also, I hope to god the Saints wear the gold pants more often this year. The white over black is just okay in my opinion, but the black over black has to go ASAP. 

5 hours ago, canzman said:

U30MB4A.jpg

If only the Titans hadn't gotten rid of their white helmets, this would be a pretty decent regular home uniform.

Hey @canzman you have the colors of the Redskins pants striped reversed. Burgundy stripe is supposed to be in front, gold in back.

Steelers announce they are wearing Color Rush uniforms Monday Night vs. Miami (Week 8 ) and the throwback unis with the block font against the Rams (Week 10). 

1 minute ago, ~Bear said:

Steelers announce they are wearing Color Rush uniforms Monday Night vs. Miami (Week 8 ) and the throwback unis with the block font against the Rams (Week 10). 

Disappointing that the Block Numbers are being worn vs. the Mismatch White/Gold Rams. It would be great though if they flipped the games and Miami wore their Throwbacks too for a 1970s style matchup.

The Steelers wore Color Rush Week 10 last year and then ended up getting permission to wear them again even though I don't think that was the original plan. Could see something similar this season.

On 7/29/2019 at 2:39 PM, NFLfan10 said:

The Jets are giving out white rally towels this game and they also wore white at home vs. Dallas last meeting, so it's looking like we may see that again. I agree it would look nice with the Jets in green.

Boooooo. Actually that will also look good. It'd look better with NYJ in green though.

So a couple of Cowboys road games are locks for the navy blue?

Washington - They forced the Cowboys to wear blue last year and won. Most likely will do it again.

New England - The Patriots forced the Dallas to wear blue the last two trips to Gillette. Belichick is still in charge.

New York Giants - Possibly follow suit with what the Steelers are doing. Showcasing their color rush uniform for a Monday night game.

New Orleans - Lost last year against big D in their all black uniforms. Good chance they'll wear white for the week 4 game against the Cowboys. If they wear the color rush uniforms for the game, it will be a fantastic looking game.

Detroit - Wore the color rush uniforms against Carolina for their 5th game and before Thanksgiving. Against Dallas will be the same circumstance. Do the Lions want to wash away the stain of that loss to Dallas last year, and just forgot about the ploy teams like to do against the Cowboys?

6 hours ago, gothedistance said:

Washington - They forced the Cowboys to wear blue last year and won. Most likely will do it again.

New England - The Patriots forced the Dallas to wear blue the last two trips to Gillette. Belichick is still in charge.

New York Giants - Possibly follow suit with what the Steelers are doing. Showcasing their color rush uniform for a Monday night game.

New Orleans - Lost last year against big D in their all black uniforms. Good chance they'll wear white for the week 4 game against the Cowboys. If they wear the color rush uniforms for the game, it will be a fantastic looking game.

Detroit - Wore the color rush uniforms against Carolina for their 5th game and before Thanksgiving. Against Dallas will be the same circumstance. Do the Lions want to wash away the stain of that loss to Dallas last year, and just forgot about the ploy teams like to do against the Cowboys?

The Bears are wearing white throwbacks vs Dallas the Thursday Night after Thanksgiving. I'm also wondering when the Cowboys will wear their Color Rush (vs Buffalo in Arlington on Thanksgiving?) and which home game will be the one where they wear blue (season opener vs NYG, as Gil Brandt will be inducted into the Ring of Honor?--they did the same thing last season vs the Titans on MNF when Whitten got inducted).

Gonna take a wild attempt at the Vikings' uniform schedule:

ATL - purple/white

at GB - white/purple

OAK - purple/white

at CHI - purple/white

at NYG - white/purple

PHI - purple/white

at DET - white/purple

WAS - purple/white

at KC - white/purple

at DAL - purple/white

DEN - purple/white

BYE

at SEA - white/purple

DET - purple/white

at LAC - white/purple

GB - purple/white

CHI - purple/white

9 hours ago, gothedistance said:

I'd throw the Week 6 game at the Jets in here as a potential lock. Also worth noting the Saints had a Monday night home game Week 5 last season and wore white. The Dallas Sunday night game is Week 4. Very real chance that is a white game.

I really hope the Lions wear regular blue for their Dallas game. It would look nice with new set; I'd even welcome the all blue look to clash with the silver/green of Dallas, though that seems to be reserved for prime time games.

10 hours ago, gothedistance said:

I'm thinking the Giants will wear the White Color Rush at home against Washington in Week 4 to complete the NFC East trifecta (last year vs Philly the year before vs Dallas).  That doesn't mean won't do so against the Cowboys, anything is possible.  I also wouldn't rule out Philly to wear WAH against the Cowboys as well, but coach Pederson is more heavily wearing the green jerseys at home so we shall find out.

On 7/29/2019 at 6:16 PM, Tracy Jordan said:

If only the Titans hadn't gotten rid of their white helmets, this would be a pretty decent regular home uniform.

Except that the owners don't like the Columbia jerseys. As far as the white pants go, they only wore them four times last regular season (at Miami & Jacksonville with Columbia jerseys, and at Dallas & Houston with white jerseys).

2 hours ago, orangefaniniowa said:

I'm thinking the Giants will wear the White Color Rush at home against Washington in Week 4 to complete the NFC East trifecta (last year vs Philly the year before vs Dallas).  That doesn't mean won't do so against the Cowboys, anything is possible.  I also wouldn't rule out Philly to wear WAH against the Cowboys as well, but coach Pederson is more heavily wearing the green jerseys at home so we shall find out.

I'm wondering if the Cowboys will wear the white #ColorRush pants with the blue jerseys for any of the multitude of road games that point to the home team wearing white?

Well since everyone is doing predictions of their favorite teams I might as well do one for the Seahawks

vs CIN: Navy/Navy vs white/black

@ PIT : white/grey vs black/yellow

vs NO: Navy/Navy vs white/black

@ ARI: white/navy vs red/white

vs LAR: Navy/Navy vs white/Navy

@ CLE: Navy/grey vs white/brown

vs BAL: Navy/Navy vs white/purple

@ ATL: white/Navy vs Red/white

vs TB: Navy/Navy vs white/white

@ SF: white/Navy vs Red/gold

@ PHI: white/white vs green/white

vs MIN: Navy/Navy vs white/purple