2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

canzman

15 hours ago, DNAsports said:

Thought about this for a while, but the AFC South is just... too blue.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

-Colts are fine as is

- Titans are okay

- Texans could and SHOULD own red

- Jaguars need to embrace the gold

I would say Jags need to make Teal their primary home color--and save the mono-black kit for their London game and a late-season and/or prime time game in the Duval.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2019 Week 13 NFL Uniform Matchups: Seahawks Go Neon Green on Monday

December 1, 2019 - 16:22 PM

Week lucky number 13 of the 2019 NFL calendar gave us three on the Thursday for the American Thanksgiving holiday. The Atlanta Falcons and Detroit Lions both noted the holiday matchups by wearing special uniforms — the Falcons made the […]

Read More...

Cardinals need to trade that all-black set for a throwback. It can be a '70s throwback, to the years when Jim Hart and the Air Coryell offense took them to consecutive division titles. And then, when the time comes to rebrand, update that look with the newer logo and modern materials. 

Also...does anyone else get irritated when the Panthers wear black socks with black pants, and the Texans do the same with navy blue? It isn't as bad with teams that don't have other sock colors, but Carolina's bright blue socks and black pants compliment each other so well, and ditto Texans' red socks and blue pants.

We all say teams couldn't care less about uniform decisions and all, but this week alone we've had Tennessee inexplicably change its mind TWICE (with the combos getting worse with each change) and now Baltimore, who listed purple on its own website and hasn't mentioned anything all week about black jerseys, is wearing all black. What a disappointment. The Ravens wore black last time San Fran came to town. Give us some purple jerseys for a nicer blend of colors.

It seems like there aren't even any rules anymore regarding jerseys. It's just exception after exception and teams can basically do whatever they want from week to week. I'd prefer stricter rules like the old days so we can see teams in their standard colors more often. It seems like 90% of games feature some sort of alternate, which is usually the same color jersey and pants.

And yet again the Eagles are in those abysmal, horrific white pants and white socks. Whoever's idea that was deserves to be banned from the league, along with a few other geniuses (New Orleans) .

On 11/30/2019 at 6:33 PM, RealSkillsAbraham said:

Id like to point out that not a single red and blue team wears a red home uniform

They don't? Well then, what color would you call these Houston Texans tops?

(Tint-Hint: The official moniker for the the following jerseys about to be shown below is 'Battle Red', by the way.)

spacer.png

92e2d55f61878d0000be0dd763fe6f4c.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Additionally, how about the "Color Rush" set of Buffalo Bills uniforms that was introduced in 2016, and is still seldomly/sparingly sported ever since, even including being worn during the present-day NFL season . . .

spacer.png

spacer.png

. . . I mean, unless you were merely referring to the fact that no red & blue teams utilize their respective red jerseys as a PRIMARY option?

Also, just for a fun bonus, here is a former alternate version of the New York Giants' home jersey, which they paired with both sets of their grey pants from that mid-2000s time period:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

2 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

They also wore this exact combo with the all white against Dallas.

TBH I don't remember that... I could have sworn they were wearing the green socks lol

My ideal combos for the Jets are Green-white-green, black-green-black, white-green-white and white-white-green.

YVRMUBj.png

Archived