2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

canzman

55 minutes ago, AgentColon2 said:

I’m surprised the Jets have shown some restraint with the mixing and matching. 

I was curious to see how white/black/green would look.

So white and green jerseys with no black, black and green pants with no white, and green socks? It would look awful and not cohesive 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

Luckily the equipment is to arrive roughly an hour before kickoff. Chiefs in good shape. It would be interesting if it didn’t arrive in time. Would it delay the start?

Also, If the Ravens MUST wear Black Pants (which they really shouldn't), besides adding stripes down them, can they at least wear White Socks like they did before 2005?

spacer.png

EDIT: 

da0Lbhs.png

I hate the fact we lost like that in best jersey.

On 12/4/2019 at 11:50 AM, FormerLurker said:

Total gut feeling but I think the Texans bring back red pants this week with the red tops.

Pfft.  I wish. Or maybe wear blue over red. 

1 hour ago, fouhy12 said:

Chiefs broke out new uniforms tonight, to the surprise of everyone. I'm never a fan of non-team color alternates. BFBS once again 🤣

spacer.png

So we are totally gonna ignore like 100000 times the refs have helped out the Patriots in the past like the past 2 AFC championship games

That may have been the least visually appealing Dolphins Jets game in history. Do we really need to see black 3 times a year from the Jets? Plus they do a white at home game, so that leaves just 4 games in their standard green uniforms at home.

Dolphins in aqua pants would've helped, but they seem to wear all white when the home team wears Color Rush. 3/3 times this season. Other games they wore aqua pants.

I agree that the Pats Color Rush looks nice and is one of the better in the league, but to say any team's Color Rush should be their regular home uniform is foolish. Maybe just the jersey, but why keep the matching pants and socks? Half this thread consists of people complaining about how that looks.

On 12/4/2019 at 9:53 AM, ARTnSocal said:

My current favorite jersey font remains the block numbers like Buffalo and other teams wear, and the once I can't get enough of is the jersey font of the Chicago Bears which I believe is the same one that the Houston Oilers wore in their AFL debut season of 1960 and then wore those as throwbacks in 2009 for AFL-50 Legacy.

It's not the same font.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

The font that was closer (but still not quite the same) was the 1960 Oakland Raiders font, which isn't surprising since their jerseys were basically Bears knockoffs.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

12 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

So we are totally gonna ignore like 100000 times the refs have helped out the Patriots in the past like the past 2 AFC championship games

People will ignore anytime the Pats get screwed (like the blatant holding during the helmet catch) and stick to the breaks they got and act like Patriots get all the calls (just like some Pats fans think there’s a great Goodell conspiracy to screw us in every game lol).

Anybody is going to get pissed if they got screwed the way the Pats did last night. That’s being a fan. 

I don’t think Brady has even gotten a roughing the passer call this year but people act like it’s multiple times a game lol.

Unpopular opinion: Dion Lewis was down, there was no fumble 🤐

13 hours ago, S316 said:

Love the Patriots blue color rush uniforms. That should be their primary home uniforms and i wish that they could make a white version of those uniforms too.

I’d be down for retiring these current jerseys when Brady leaves and doing something lime

you suggested. Then the current unis can be the dynasty era.

They should have a silver or white pants to mix up with the navy color rush. Make a red alternate version of it.

The Eagles should never wear mono-black again. Their dark green contrasts with black so poorly that even from a short distance, they just look like a black and white team from head to toe. Like a football version of the Nets.

Also on a related note, I used to be a fan of the Eagles’ current identity in general but I think I’ve really grown out of it now, and fast. They need kelly green yesterday.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

6 hours ago, gothedistance said:

Do the Patriots have any detail on the uniforms for their upcoming opponent the Bengals?

Their regular white jerseys, navy pants, striped socks combo they have always worn unless the bengals choose to wear white then it will be their regular navy jersey, silver pants, navy socks since they have played all their color rush games.

9 hours ago, dont care said:

Their regular white jerseys, navy pants, striped socks combo they have always worn unless the bengals choose to wear white then it will be their regular navy jersey, silver pants, navy socks since they have played all their color rush games.

Since it became about the Patriots cheating in here...

New England knows something about Cincinnati from their game with Cleveland that they can take advantage of.

Archived