2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

canzman

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do we have anyone who has been tracking the teams that have worn full solid color socks vs those who still wear their colored socks with the bottom portion in white?

I know that the 49ers have not worn an all solid sock with their standard set (but have for the throwback) and the Jags have exclusively just gone solid socks all season. 

Go A's!

Excluding CR, Saints, Bengals, Jaguars, and Browns have been solid all season. Not sure if the Jets and Dolphins have as well. 

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

1 hour ago, phutmasterflex said:

Do we have anyone who has been tracking the teams that have worn full solid color socks vs those who still wear their colored socks with the bottom portion in white?

I know that the 49ers have not worn an all solid sock with their standard set (but have for the throwback) and the Jags have exclusively just gone solid socks all season. 

Gridiron Uniforms should have that breakdown

53 minutes ago, Around the Horn said:

This should be their permanent road look

I prefer their all white. Now if we're talking about the reebok version, (while all white is still my fav) the green is so much more vibrant in this version. 

That's been the problem with nike. The colors have suffered with their materials.

9 minutes ago, 63Bulldogs63 said:

I prefer their all white. Now if we're talking about the reebok version, (while all white is still my fav) the green is so much more vibrant in this version. 

That's been the problem with nike. The colors have suffered with their materials.

The white is nice as an occasionally fresh look (would like to see the Patriots use their white pants like that as well). It becomes boring when the Eagles use it all the time.

5 minutes ago, Froob said:

The white is nice as an occasionally fresh look (would like to see the Patriots use their white pants like that as well). It becomes boring when the Eagles use it all the time.

What white pants? The color rush ones from a few years ago. I think that was a one off and not part of their regular set.

11 minutes ago, 63Bulldogs63 said:

I gotta completely disagree here. The Nike materials have drastically improved almost all non-metallic colors. The shiny fabric of the Reebok era looked very trashy, IMO. 

38 minutes ago, dont care said:

What white pants? The color rush ones from a few years ago. I think that was a one off and not part of their regular set.

Yeah those ones. We probably won’t see them again, but they should bring them back.

I love using em in Madden like twice a season.

51 minutes ago, jn8 said:

I gotta completely disagree here. The Nike materials have drastically improved almost all non-metallic colors. The shiny fabric of the Reebok era looked very trashy, IMO. 

I thought the shinny material helped the colors pop out more. Since the change, Panthers pants look grey rather than silver now. Saints gold pants (on the rare occasion it’s worn) are pretty much khakis. Some teams benefited from the shinny materials. 

XM4KeeA.png

43 minutes ago, insert name said:

I thought the shinny material helped the colors pop out more. Since the change, Panthers pants look grey rather than silver now. Saints gold pants (on the rare occasion it’s worn) are pretty much khakis. Some teams benefited from the shinny materials. 

Both those examples are why I specified NON-metallic colors. Silvers, golds, and the Bucs’ pewter all benefited from the shiny materials, but other colors look much better with a matte finish. 

3 hours ago, Around the Horn said:

This should be their permanent road look

It was for the better part of this century. Not sure why the team ever shifted away from it. It's perfectly balanced, unique, sharp, and far more professional looking than that white on white nonsense that lacks midnight green outside of the helmets and jersey numbers.

4 hours ago, Froob said:

A best look is a best look. Wear your best and look your best.

It's where I sit.

20 hours ago, phutmasterflex said:

At Denver was the only time this season the Jaguars went with their “official” socks with the teal stripe on them. The rest of the games have been solid color socks matching the pant color. 

56 minutes ago, aaa333bbb said:

Bills in white on white for Saturday. Just when you think you know a guy...

They rarely bring the blue pants to Foxboro for whatever reason. I think only twice since 2011, which is a shame since it provides a nice additional color to the pairing.

Archived