canzman

2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

Recommended Posts

And we finally get a long nightmare finished, as it is worth repeating, with Cleveland wearing this uniform set for the final time.

In a funny bit of stats here, there have only been two uniform combinations that have not been worn in the 5 seasons that this set has been worn.

Lt2lImR.pngCKvTAth.png

Other than these two, all uniform combinations have been worn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, RayFinkle said:

Some brutally awful UGLY matchups this week.

If the Redskins would wear yellow pants against Dallas, that would be an improvement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, msubulldog said:

If the Redskins would wear yellow pants against Dallas, that would be an improvement.

To be honest the yellow pants are a thing that should've been a seldom worn thing.  It's much better to see the white and burgundy pants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Froob said:

I’d like to see the Chiefs all white a few times. That’s my favorite Chiefs look.

IIRC, it was also Lamar Hunt's favorite road look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tohasbo said:

To be honest the yellow pants are a thing that should've been a seldom worn thing.  It's much better to see the white and burgundy pants.

For a game vs the Cowboys, it would bring back some memories of the Landry-Allen rivalry of yesteryear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, msubulldog said:

For a game vs the Cowboys, it would bring back some memories of the Landry-Allen rivalry of yesteryear.

True but I think that was overdone for so many years that it is much better to see Washington in the Burgundy jerseys and white pants

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, tohasbo said:

True but I think that was overdone for so many years that it is much better to see Washington in the Burgundy jerseys and white pants

I like a little variety. White over yellow, burgundy over yellow, white over white and burgendy over burgundy , if worn once each, would leave 12 games left for the regular combos.  Just my preference. I'd be good if worn twice each, leaving 8 games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tohasbo said:

And we finally get a long nightmare finished, as it is worth repeating, with Cleveland wearing this uniform set for the final time.

In a funny bit of stats here, there have only been two uniform combinations that have not been worn in the 5 seasons that this set has been worn.

Lt2lImR.pngCKvTAth.png

Other than these two, all uniform combinations have been worn.

You can also include orange/orange/brown socks as one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, throwmesomepics said:

49ers will be in their all white throwbacks/color rush this week in Seattle.spacer.png

Are players allowed to wear leggings with logos on them other than Nike?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

Are players allowed to wear leggings with logos on them other than Nike?

No, but they will do it since it’s just a slap on the wrist fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, crosfam said:

I like a little variety. White over yellow, burgundy over yellow, white over white and burgendy over burgundy , if worn once each, would leave 12 games left for the regular combos.  Just my preference. I'd be good if worn twice each, leaving 8 games. 

What about their throwbacks? With one home game for that, we would have 11 games for their "regular" combinations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, tohasbo said:

And we finally get a long nightmare finished, as it is worth repeating, with Cleveland wearing this uniform set for the final time.

In a funny bit of stats here, there have only been two uniform combinations that have not been worn in the 5 seasons that this set has been worn.

Lt2lImR.pngCKvTAth.png

Other than these two, all uniform combinations have been worn.

 

Is their color rush still going to be used?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, msubulldog said:

What about their throwbacks? With one home game for that, we would have 11 games for their "regular" combinations.

With the one hemet rule I see them unessessary for Washington

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, gothedistance said:

 

Is their color rush still going to be used?

No idea.  What set they need is the one before this one.

 

They didn't need to fix what was not broken 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/24/2019 at 3:34 PM, throwmesomepics said:

49ers will be in their all white throwbacks/color rush this week in Seattle.spacer.png

Why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m a Texans fan but I’ve always thought that the titans should troll the Texans every game against them and wear their equivalent to oileresqe uniforms when they play the Texans...must be the little kid oilers fan in me. That being said I’m hoping for Columbia blue (or whatever crazy title they give it) pants. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.