2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

canzman

On 12/24/2019 at 1:54 PM, tohasbo said:

And we finally get a long nightmare finished, as it is worth repeating, with Cleveland wearing this uniform set for the final time.

In a funny bit of stats here, there have only been two uniform combinations that have not been worn in the 5 seasons that this set has been worn.

Lt2lImR.pngCKvTAth.png

Other than these two, all uniform combinations have been worn.

On 12/24/2019 at 3:30 PM, RealSkillsAbraham said:

You can also include orange/orange/brown socks as one

Right forgot about that one.

tYx2EyU.png

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure I've stated this before, probably on here, but i must reiterate how much I'd like to see the Packers wear their white color-rush pants at home with their green jerseys, and their home green socks.

Also somebody was asking the other day who is undergoing a uniform change for 2020, and it seems that most believe that it's only going to be the Rams and Browns.  

My thoughts, I don't see how the Chargers wouldn't be for change also since they've officially switched back to their AFL powder blue as their primary color which they don't possess for the road jersey.  Or else they'd be the AFC version of the Giants, blue at home and red on the road, and I think that's rather doubtful.

I'd like to see them go back to the same powder blue (home) and white (away) throwback jerseys with the block numbers that they wore in 2009 for AFL-50 Legacy along with those same AFL pants worn for throwback games in 2009 and 1994, along with bringing back the yellow/gold AFL pants to occasionally wear, and put the numbers back on the helmets. All that, along with the Spanos' selling and then a return to San Diego would be the ultimate.

spacer.png

John Hadl (21) and Jack Kemp (15) 

Taken in September 1966

👇👇🏻👇     

spacer.png

15 hours ago, ARTnSocal said:

I'm sure I've stated this before, probably on here, but i must reiterate how much I'd like to see the Packers wear their white color-rush pants at home with their green jerseys, and their home green socks.

No.

It's where I sit.

23 hours ago, tohasbo said:

Right forgot about that one.

tYx2EyU.png

I know I am in the minority, but I like a lot about these unis. Hoping they simply change numbers on brown jersey to white and eliminate drop shadow.  Trim stripes to fit sleeve/shoulders. Take pant stripe all the way down and eliminate pant text. Maybe gray facemask.  I am not a fan of the color rush and miss the orange tops. White at home should be common for early season.  Doubt that is the way it will go, likely will be like the Jags recent simplification. 

On 12/26/2019 at 12:28 AM, jgiff17 said:

I’m a Texans fan but I’ve always thought that the titans should troll the Texans every game against them and wear their equivalent to oileresqe uniforms when they play the Texans...must be the little kid oilers fan in me. That being said I’m hoping for Columbia blue (or whatever crazy title they give it) pants. 

If the Titans didn't go mono-Columbia 2 weeks ago vs the Texans in Nashville, I would have hoped they did so this Sunday in Houston. IMO it wouldn't have been to similar a clash with the Texans' navy over white (kind of like Chargers--powder blue vs Cowboys--navy two thanksgivings ago).

Even EA Sports knows to pair the Saints' black socks with the white pants...

Dolphins will be in aqua pants thankfully, per their social media.

Bengals will be in black on black for the 5th time this season.

Love seeing the Eagles in green pants again, but of course it's against literally the two teams they've worn them against the most (since Dallas has worn white at home)

Titans, why can't you ever wear white over columbia against Houston? It makes too much sense.

8 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Even EA Sports knows to pair the Saints' black socks with the white pants...

Dolphins will be in aqua pants thankfully, per their social media.

Bengals will be in black on blacSek for the 5th time this season.

Love seeing the Eagles in green pants again, but of course it's against literally the two teams they've worn them against the most (since Dallas has worn white at home)

Titans, why can't you ever wear white over columbia against Houston? It makes too much sense.

Seems like someone in the Titans' pecking order loves the navy pants. They've worn that color in the majority of their games this season.

2 hours ago, RealSkillsAbraham said:

Cardinals is red pants is a surprise

I’m anti leotard and it bugs me when the cards wear red socks with red pants...as well as the jets green pants and socks...when they both have black socks as an option. Heck, add the bengals and panthers to the list while you’re at it. They both used to wear contrasting socks with black pants, but I guess it wasn’t fire enough.

KISSwall09.jpg

2 hours ago, spockEars7 said:

49ers wearing throwbacks with current helmet tonight:

https://twitter.com/49ers/status/1211452141652475904?s=20

Have they done this before?

Probably a mistake. Their Twitter profile photo uses the Pre-1996 logo.

Also, it’s bugs me so much that San Fran won’t wear Red Socks with this despite saying they would when they announced it back in Spring 2018

da0Lbhs.png

Archived