2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

canzman

7 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Image result for titans patriots 2018 playoffs

I might just watch the rerun of this 2017 playoff game instead. The Titans are convinced they play better in navy pants at the moment and have now given us back to back weeks of hideous navy overload. If I were in charge of the Titans uniforms, the navy pants would never see the field aside from with the light blue jersey.

That uniform matchup was sooo much better. Titans unis were fine as they were.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Froob said:

That uniform matchup was sooo much better. Titans unis were fine as they were.

They weren’t great, but they were fine. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: fix the number font (go with the social media or original 1960s Oilers font for numbers), make the helmet stripe consistent with the pants stripe (I’d prefer do some variation of the Greek pattern on both), and maybe add some outlines to the shoulder stripes and you’re all set. (Prioritizing Columbia Blue  over Navy as the primary team color would also be advised).

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

UPDATE: For the NFC WC game on  Sunday - My Vikes are bringing the Purple tops,  And I assume white pants.

So for NO - I expect their all whites they seemed to love this season where the pants were plain with just hip logo - terrible practice combo look.😫

Game will look a touch better than original slated matchup of white/purple Vikes vs. All Black Saints, but not much!

spacer.png

22 minutes ago, AVGuy said:

UPDATE: For the NFC WC game on  Sunday - My Vikes are bringing the Purple tops,  And I assume white pants.

So for NO - I expect their all whites they seemed to love this season where the pants were plain with just hip logo - terrible practice combo look.😫

Game will look a touch better than original slated matchup of white/purple Vikes vs. All Black Saints, but not much!

spacer.png

Hopefully if the Saints wear their white tops, at least they would be smart to wear gold pants or black pants.  Maybe they will surprise us by wearing the all white color rush jerseys this weekend.  Anything but white/stripeless white. 

5 hours ago, orangefaniniowa said:

Hopefully if the Saints wear their white tops, at least they would be smart to wear gold pants or black pants.  Maybe they will surprise us by wearing the all white color rush jerseys this weekend.  Anything but white/stripeless white. 

Id guess color rush if they’re randomly doing this at home

31 minutes ago, s3ahawkz said:

The only white uniforms the saints have worn at home this year are color rush I believe. I'm guessing they got a waiver for it and will be wearing that throughout the playoffs

I hope!  Those color rush unis are so badass!

I was actually looking forward to seeing the Vikings in white on purple in New Orleans, which has never been seen before. Would be a nice color clash. At least this match up is scheduled for next season too. White at home of any kind just doesn't do it for me. It will look so awkward in a playoff game, as usual.

I guess we'll be seeing this again:

Image result for vikings saints 2018

1 hour ago, NFLfan10 said:

Sounds like it will be standard white jersey and white pants for the Saints, according to a reliable Twitter source.

Make that back to back aesthetically unwatchable games (TEN NE the night before)

Patriots game will really not be that bad. I think Patriots uniforms are great, but to each their own.

I feel like people here often focus too much on a small detail they don’t like. But then again it’s why we have this forum, everyone is entitled to their opinion but I’m just saying I personally think they’re good even though they could be better.

Archived