canzman

2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

53 minutes ago, ~Bear said:

That wordmark is much better than what they have now. 

2 bar (and single bar) helmet logos are cool.

8 hours ago, AgentColon2 said:

Who wants to take a crack as guessing the numbers on these three?

spacer.png

94, 98, 99, 90

As expected, the Seahawks will be in white over navy again tomorrow:

49ers/Vikings is fricking beautiful.

Great unis, great endzones, outside game on grass...............PERFECT. Football at it's finest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can any human watch a game like this and prefer that teams wear white on white? The color balance and variety is just absolutely flawless. I've wanted to see this uniform pairing since the Vikings started wearing purple pants back in 2013.

38 minutes ago, RayFinkle said:

49ers/Vikings is fricking beautiful.

Great unis, great endzones, outside game on grass...............PERFECT. Football at it's finest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and sunlight! Kinda 

50 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

How can any human watch a game like this and prefer that teams wear white on white?

I'd agree this is a great matchup, but if they were in all white it wouldn't be terrible (disregard the 49ers in this photo):

150914_Vikings_49ers0809_bay116.jpg

IMO white on white is only bad sans pant stripes and colored socks.  (and for some reason I don't mind Texas Longhorns doing it either-maybe since college players typically show their calves so it doesn't have the leotard look).  Otherwise, I'd probably take "mono white" over "mono anything else" 99% of the time.

These Titans uniforms are a pain to watch... Helmet finish looks cheap, striping/panels are ugly as :censored:, number font is horrible, navy pants/socks combo looks awful and what about the stupid two toned swords on the shoulders.

Why must the Titans have all this success in their absolute worst uniform that everyone will now grow familiar with? If this was happening in the light blue bottoms, that would probably evolve into their standard look by next season. Why can't we ever have nice things?

This is not to say the Titans have any good looks right now at all, but I think the best (meaning least bad-looking) home combo options they have for a potential Super Bowl are navy/white and navy/powder blue. Navy/white is probably the “cleanest”, and navy/powder blue has the best color pop.

That said though, if they were to get the Seahawks, they may as well wear whatever they want because no matter what either team does, that’s going to be a dumpster fire of a matchup.

16 minutes ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

Looking ahead, if the Titans make the Super Bowl any guesses to what they would wear as the home team? Is monochrome blue their “main” look? Even tho they appear to not have a main look

I can't think about a good combo for them... Some ugly teams have good elements (Browns helmets, Bucs great color scheme, Cards helmets) but everything about the Titans is meh at best. Their helmets are cheap looking and not particularly good anyway, their jerseys are a hell of a mess, their pants with the small color blobs don't look any good especially with the yoga pants look and the emphasis on navy and silver when they could have added more red keeping the navy/sky blue ratio they had before is a huge mistake. The red accessories worn by a lot of players yesterday sticked out like a sore thumb. Imagine the Steelers wearing royal blue or red accesories because of a small element in their logos, this isn't any better...

1 hour ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

Looking ahead, if the Titans make the Super Bowl any guesses to what they would wear as the home team? Is monochrome blue their “main” look? Even tho they appear to not have a main look

I've been pondering if they take a cue from the '05 Steelers and wear the white-over-navy combo since they would have won three road games in that look to make the Super Bowl and consider it their "winning" look/emblematic of winning on the road.

On 1/12/2020 at 2:03 AM, AgentColon2 said:

We’ve never had a full blown red Super Bowl. Niners and Chiefs could be interesting.

If the Chiefs win the next 2 games, with the yellow endzones, I wonder if they would ask the NFL to let them have yellow ones for the SB.

Or were you just referencing the teams colors?