Driveball Concept Series (New Mad Hatters logo)

neo_prankster

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I VERY MUCH approve of the Knights' rebrand (having originally suggested the name)...LOVE every stage of their brand's evolution, and am absolutely jazzed for this new era.

bYhYmxh.png

That’s a great update! Although there’s a couple small things you could do to really enhance the logo. I would outline the ear of the horse, it looks like your trying to avoid yellow and white touching but the ear breaking up the white line looks awkward, maybe put a white and a black outline around to keep it from touching the yellow. Another change is maybe adjusting the horses eyes to be a bit less shocked and more menacing, I’m not quite sure what year it is, but I don’t think it would be too modern. Maybe replace the circles on the shield with something else? I know it’s representative of the flag but without the Eagles (I think that’s whats in the flag) it looks bland and boring. Maybe since this is the same universe as the nfl using the Steelers three stars in black and yellow could tie it into Pittsburgh sports. Lastly, I’d be inclined to see what it looks like if you got rid of the yellow between the lance and the horse, making the whole thing more of a silhouette. But if it doesn’t work, what you have now looks fine.

This might be your best logo yet, just work on some of the smaller details, the last few logos have shown big improvements from your original logos, keep working on your craft, it shows big improvement 

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

Archived