Driveball Concept Series (New Mad Hatters logo)

neo_prankster

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like the colors clash with the general idea of a thunderbird. On top of the colors just not being that good in general. I would love to see a navy and yellow, yellow and black or green and yellow scheme. I think that’d would work much better. Maybe even red or black. But the silver, neon teal and red aren’t doing it

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

1 hour ago, BellaSpurs said:

I feel like the colors clash with the general idea of a thunderbird. On top of the colors just not being that good in general. I would love to see a navy and yellow, yellow and black or green and yellow scheme. I think that’d would work much better. Maybe even red or black. But the silver, neon teal and red aren’t doing it

When you think of it as a "chromed-out red, white and blue," then it works...

bYhYmxh.png

23 minutes ago, BellaSpurs said:

I like both! But aren’t they going to be In the division as the only other purple team?

Maybe Red yellow and blue? Red white and blue, true American colors

Yes, they're in the Revelers' division.

Anyways, here's a red, white and blue version. The blue is meant to be based on the Lions' Honolulu Blue and the red comes from the Red Wings.

FVTWmLy.png

Also, these colors come from the logo for Ford v. Ferrari.

7eZM9h9m_400x400.png

C&C Welcome.

4 hours ago, neo_prankster said:

0WlF4Kx.png

C&C Welcome.

I’d still push it a touch darker even if it was up to me, but this is the best one you’ve come up with it looks really good!

(for example I have a concept where I’m working with red and blue, shades #C50F0F and #2F0F73 which are both a touch less saturated and darker so they don’t clash as much, that’s just an idea though!)

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

5 minutes ago, BellaSpurs said:

I’d still push it a touch darker even if it was up to me, but this is the best one you’ve come up with it looks really good!

(for example I have a concept where I’m working with red and blue, shades #C50F0F and #2F0F73 which are both a touch less saturated and darker so they don’t clash as much, that’s just an idea though!)

How's this?

bL0wE75.png

C&C Welcome.

Archived