Driveball Concept Series (New Mad Hatters logo)

neo_prankster

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok - going through this thread, it seems we've been starting to crossover into the story aspect versus the design aspect over the past month or so. 

I'm going to say this one more time

On 6/24/2019 at 11:36 PM, Atomic said:

@neo_prankster - please keep the thread focused on the artwork. Roster and storyline updates are not relevant to bettering your concepts.

Meaning: no more newspaper headlines; no more relocation talks; no more hints of expansion or merger or whatnot. You can't put up something storyline related and then add "C&C Welcome" to try and skirt this anymore. From my perspective, the last page of discussion has been mostly pertaining to the story you're trying to tell. While I'm not going to delete that portion of the discussion, I am asking we get back to the design aspects of the league. 

The star makes more since considering the Indy flag. And the drive ball is an awkward shape inside a circle like that. 
I’d be interested in seeing you attempt a race car logo down the line, the steering wheel is kind of a bland design.

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

Archived