Driveball Concept Series (New Mad Hatters logo)

neo_prankster

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOVE the Fleer stickers...but at the same time, I'm kinda wondering if the Voyagers are due for a rebrand yet?

(Keep the M as the prominent mark on the helmets and jersey, but have the big logo be something related to Pere Marquette, I was thinking)

bYhYmxh.png

18 minutes ago, ItsSlothy said:

These look good, but why would you include these if they aren’t important to the thread? Also, thanks for giving us a look at the wordmarks of these teams.

The reason for the Fleer stickers is that I wanted to give a glimpse of the UDA going all out in the lead up to the 20th Anniversary of Driveball. Much appreciated on the wordmarks. Those come, not from the individual teams, but were designed by the UDA's fairly new licensing department.

13 minutes ago, MBurmy said:

LOVE the Fleer stickers...but at the same time, I'm kinda wondering if the Voyagers are due for a rebrand yet?

(Keep the M as the prominent mark on the helmets and jersey, but have the big logo be something related to Pere Marquette, I was thinking)

Voyagers are indeed due for a rebrand, along with the Admirals and Brawlers.

21 minutes ago, neo_prankster said:

Voyagers prototype leaked by The Milwaukee Journal:

wmSwYuc.png

C&C Welcome.

Seems uncreative, i don’t know about you, but Voyageurs makes me think of the Norse, I’d go full Viking. A big ship would be really cool imo

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

Archived