Alternative History of Defunct Baseball Teams - Sacramento Solons Phase 3

raysox

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/18/2019 at 9:21 PM, raysox said:

A few weeks ago, i got lost in the thread about a third major league in the sports in general board. I didn't know this, but the Continental League was starting to form in 1960. Houston, Dallas, New York, Denver, Minnesota, Toronto, and Atlanta would all have team names that existed for decades

Anyone know what thread? Looking for it

On 5/23/2019 at 12:13 PM, raysox said:

Just wanted to do a quick bump. I had an idea for the Denver Bears Phase 2 brand and built that, and was playing with plans for them while I sat on Solons. I have a general idea of what I want for Phase 3 and 4, but wanted to sidetrack.

Also feel free to name some teams and I can tell you if I have plans to do them!

Just wanted to do a quick bump. I had an idea for the Denver Bears Phase 2 brand and built that, and was playing with plans for them while I sat on Solons. I have a general idea of what I want for Phase 3 and 4, but wanted to sidetrack.

Also feel free to name some teams and I can tell you if I have plans to do them!

Are the Louisville Colonels or Vancouver Mounties in your plans?

On 5/18/2019 at 9:21 PM, raysox said:

I can't quite place the genesis of this idea. For years I've kicked around an a spreadsheet with what the MLB would look like if the AAA Pacific Coast League, known for it's skill level in the 50s, evolved into a 3rd major league in 1958. The idea is fun because so much would be different if that ever happened. You'd have names like the San Diego Padres and Los Angeles Angels still around, but then the Seattle Rainiers, Portland Beavers, and Sacramento Solons would continue to exist. 

I no longer care about the other thread...can we PLEASE see that spreadsheet?!

• 1 month later...

Archived