Seeking input for 2019-2020 Alamo City home jersey

MJWalker45

LJGCTRw.jpg

I'm looking at my options for next year's home jersey for the IFA competition. It's based loosely on the Waldo jerseys. Which jersey looks better and what changes would you suggest?

Jersey pattern

Poxtd0h.png

Option 1

hXPi2qa.png

Option 2

DnQMkSv.png

Option 3

oNz1CGF.png

The intent for the pattern was to piggy back on Nike's "distressed" looks for the upcoming season. The shirt would be matched with navy shorts and socks with a similar distressed pattern.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

7 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Closed the poll as we do not allow polls in the concepts area. Should you choose to vote, please respond in-thread. Thanks. 

Sorry about that! Totally forgot. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

39 minutes ago, Htown1141 said:

If the sleeve stripes are the same size as the base stripes, then 1.

if they aren’t, then 3.

also, maybe make the collar go all the way around? Idk how well that would turn out but just something to think on

The collar is the new style Nike is using next year so it's not designed to wrap all the way around. It's inset more as a neck tab. The template I'm using does have 4 options though:

https://pardosport-py.blogspot.com/2019/04/mockup-nike-2019-4-cuellos.html

I would intend to make the sleeve stripes the same size as the chest or only slightly smaller if I went with 1, I'll have to run them through again to make the sleeves look cleaner. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 5/29/2019 at 8:05 AM, MJWalker45 said:

A few new ideas, and a new sponsor.

tjFOCgX.png

Houston Oilers inspired:

HZo8u8o.png

I like this! The diagonal stripes work well with the design. It would make for a unique identity and endless possibilities on merchandising. A navy alternate with some red and/or columbia accents would look sharp as well.

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Archived