NAFA Project | MIA, CHI, SA, DET updates added 1/19

PERRIN

2 minutes ago, Whittier S said:

Digging the Lumières, but I'm stuck asking: Where are the helmets?

The way my program works, I have to trace the helmet template, which is extremely tedious. I'll get it done eventually, but for now they won't be included.

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns

WOW that Minnesota concept is beautiful! Quebec and Mexico City also look great!

My only real complaints anywhere are that the gray and blue for Toronto don't have enough contrast with each other, and that the name Kraken doesn't make any sense for Sacramento.

Great work!

Running out of complete concepts, so here's the the league and conference logos.

ce9V7S2.png

Includes two chevrons pointing upward and downward, representing the north and south. Each chevron is divided into four sections, representing the four divisions in each conference.

Made in Affinity Designer. C&C appreciated.

• Like 3

lBzmcSM.png

On 6/19/2019 at 1:20 PM, Punchy_Gungus said:

Here's a list of teams within each conference and division, per @Mr. Sports Fanatic's request. I am taking suggestions for team names marked with X or ?

Uie172D.png

I'd like to keep most of these color schemes, if possible. I also also looking for some help with division names. All division members are locked.

EDIT: Some color schemes are not up to date. (New York, Buffalo, and Quebec)

No Wisconsin team? That sucks.

• Like 3

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

13 hours ago, Punchy_Gungus said:

Running out of complete concepts, so here's the the league and conference logos.

ce9V7S2.png

Includes two chevrons pointing upward and downward, representing the north and south. Each chevron is divided into four sections, representing the four divisions in each conference.

I would round out some of the letters, as in the notches on the edges of the F and S, and round out the curves in the N, O, R, and U, the tiny little corners really look... rough. Overall though I really like the ideas a lot and really like the logos!

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

Indianapolis could be the Speed or Adrenaline. 

Cleveland could be the Rock Gods, a reference to the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame being in the city. 

San Francisco could be the Fog (known for the fog seen on the Golden Gate bridge) or the Aftershock ( their history of earthquakes).

Too bad you don't have a team in Nashville. You could call them the Tempo or Beat.

On 6/13/2019 at 11:24 AM, Punchy_Gungus said:

Next team up, the Chicago Stars. (Great Lakes Division, North conference.)

5DznBaj.png

OJiYhcp.png

q3OPpaC.png

Name inspired the the stars adorning the iconic Chicago flag.

Uniforms turn the flag into a stripe on the shoulders and pants. Alternate is the away uniform but with just powder blue and red. The helmet has a navy base, powder blue facemask, flag stripe down the middle, with the primary logo on the sides.

I really didn't want to go double blue AGAIN, but it just clashed too much with the original black background. Hopefully, the red is enough to balance it out.

Logo looks to close the Chicago firechicago-fire-logo.jpg

hvmY186.png

Sorry for the delay. I'm a bit stuck on new concepts for now, but I've been working on an updated uniform template (same template, re-traced, added helmets) and some changes for existing teams. Here are some updates to the Boston Mariners and Houston Voyagers.

Boston Mariners:

VnsQxm0.png

c85sW4z.png

Qrlvz1T.png

Made some changes in the colors, small tweaks to the lighthouse, added a new custom font, and updated the secondary logos. I'm much happier with the team.

Houston Voyagers:

RDgp5DP.png

MOjQQdJ.png

0L6AA7c.png

Changed the colors up a bit, (I thought the originals clashed too much) and completely redesigned the uniforms.

That's all for now. Hoping to release some new teams soon!

• Like 10

lBzmcSM.png

• PERRIN changed the title to (Boston & Houston updates [17/40]) International Association of American Football
4 hours ago, texashockeyfan said:

Houston looks great!  Pardon me for sounding like a dummy, but  what in the world is a corsair? When New Orleans comes to mind, I usually think of Mardi Gras, jazz music, Cajun food, etc. 

A corsair is a fancier term for a pirate. Honoring the history of piracy in the Gulf of Mexico and the Pirate Museum in New Orleans.

• Like 2

lBzmcSM.png