NAFA Project | MIA, CHI, SA, DET updates added 1/19

PERRIN

Cincinnati could totally be something Irish, especially with the orange and green color scheme. Maybe Celtics? It was an actual nfl football back in the day if I’m not mistaken. Minneapolis could be the Eskimos? But I do like Hornets. Maybe make Atlanta the Hornets? Ospreys seem much more of a Great Lakes animal. Indianapolis could be themed around racing rather than turtles? And for the division names, the Appalachian division could be the Central and the current central could be the Great Plains Division. Pm me if you want some more help brain storming, I’d love to pitch in

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

3 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

Cincinnati could totally be something Irish, especially with the orange and green color scheme. Maybe Celtics? It was an actual nfl football back in the day if I’m not mistaken. Minneapolis could be the Eskimos? But I do like Hornets. Maybe make Atlanta the Hornets? Ospreys seem much more of a Great Lakes animal. Indianapolis could be themed around racing rather than turtles? And for the division names, the Appalachian division could be the Central and the current central could be the Great Plains Division. Pm me if you want some more help brain storming, I’d love to pitch in

I appreciate the feedback. I'm liking your division idea. I'll keep in touch for more suggestions. Anything for Montréal or Cleveland? I don't know where to start for them.

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns

1. Montreal Moose

2. Las Vegas Gamblers

3. Cleveland Captains

4. Denver Devils

5. San Francisco Legion

6. Minneapolis Mammoths

7. Portland Sailers 

8. Atlanta Antelopes

9. Pittsburgh Androids 

10. Kansas City knights 

11. Memphis Bandicoots

12. Indianapolis Indians

A suggestion for Montréal: I was looking for something alliterative, and I came up with 𝑳𝒆𝒔 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒙 𝒅𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒆́𝒂𝒍*. Then I saw your color selections, and I modified it to  𝑳𝒆𝒔 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒙 𝑹𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒆𝒔 𝒅𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒆́𝒂𝒍, which might be too long.

* - Hammers
- Red Hammers

CK3ZP8E.jpg

34 minutes ago, mjrbaseball said:

A suggestion for Montréal: I was looking for something alliterative, and I came up with 𝑳𝒆𝒔 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒙 𝒅𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒆́𝒂𝒍*. Then I saw your color selections, and I modified it to  𝑳𝒆𝒔 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒙 𝑹𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒆𝒔 𝒅𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒆́𝒂𝒍, which might be too long.

* - Hammers
- Red Hammers

That sounds uncomfortably communist

• Like 5

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

• My team name suggestions:
    • Atlanta Bees
    • Cincinnati Shamrocks
    • Cleveland Stags
    • Denver Bighorns
    • Kansas City Knights
    • Las Vegas Rattlers
    • Indianapolis Railmen
    • Memphis Hounds
    • Minneapolis Minnesota Lumberjacks
    • Montreal Rockets
    • Pittsburgh Hammers
    • Portland Cougars
    • San Francisco Orcas
  • Also, the "Appalachian Division" should be called the "Southeast Division", and the "Central Division" should be called the "Midwest Division".
Edited by JH42XCC

YOZXkBG.png?1

Kansas City could be the Storm. I like the Blacksmiths name for Pittsburgh. Las Vegas could be the Card Sharks, Denver could be the Altitude, San Francisco could be the Fog and 

Steamers would work for Memphis or Cincinnati. 

Indy Turtles? How about Checkers 

Minnesota might work better with a name like Lumberjacks or Eskimos than Minneapolis. (Although, names like Ojibwa or Lakota would be more appropriate). But Hornets does work...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

The name Minnesota Lumberjacks popped up a few times, so I decided to try it and I'm very pleased with the results.

Introducing the Minnesota Lumberjacks. (Northwest Division, North conference.)

UfzdKu8.png

p3qFExz.png

rZYnGa8.png

The logo contains crossed timber axes, an M with pine trees in the negative space, and the north star adorning the logo.

I'm not quite sold on the uniforms yet. Helmet would have an evergreen shell, cream facemask, cream and red stripe, and primary logo.

Made in Affinity Designer. C&C appreciated.

• Like 13

lBzmcSM.png

• PERRIN changed the title to (Minnesota Added [16/40]) International Association of American Football

10 outta 10 I’d buy a hat with that logo for the Lumberjacks. The jerseys could be tweaked tho. I think a proper white jersey, even if it has cream on it would look much better. 

I’m also not the biggest fan of the shoulder yoke, I think a more traditional stripe would look better, but it does work. 

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

16 hours ago, Mvdbutler said:

Which Nickname New Orleans will get in the international association of american football

I'm going with Corsairs. Honors the history of piracy in the Gulf of Mexico and the pirate museum in New Orleans.

• Like 2

lBzmcSM.png

Next team up is the Lumiéres du Québec, or Quebec Lights. (Northeast Division, North conference)

7xQuXm4.png

F0OYq6W.png

56DiRkh.png

Named for the northern lights that emblazon the sky above Quebec.

Uniforms use the light pattern as a stripe on the pants and helmet. Helmet has navy shell and facemask,  light pattern stripe through the middle, and flour-de-lis logo on the sides.

I tried my hardest to not to make it look more like a soccer crest, but I couldn't figure out a way to make it look good as a primary logo without it being a roundel.

Made in Affinity Designer. C&C appreciated.

• Like 13

lBzmcSM.png

• PERRIN changed the title to (Québec Added [17/40]) International Association of American Football