NAFA Project | MIA, CHI, SA, DET updates added 1/19

PERRIN

Next team up, the Chicago Stars. (Great Lakes Division, North conference.)

5DznBaj.png

OJiYhcp.png

q3OPpaC.png

Name inspired the the stars adorning the iconic Chicago flag.

Uniforms turn the flag into a stripe on the shoulders and pants. Alternate is the away uniform but with just powder blue and red. The helmet has a navy base, powder blue facemask, flag stripe down the middle, with the primary logo on the sides.

I really didn't want to go double blue AGAIN, but it just clashed too much with the original black background. Hopefully, the red is enough to balance it out.

Made in Affinity Designer. C&C appreciated.

• Like 13

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns

• PERRIN changed the title to (Chicago Added [14/40]) International Association of American Football
11 minutes ago, stumpygremlin said:

Firstly, I love the Stars design. That Willis Tower logo is kick-ass, and the uniforms are great.

Secondly, what's "Affinity Designer?" Is it free?

Affinity Designer is a vector design program. It costs $50. It's around as complicated as Adobe Illustrator. I wouldn't recommend it for making uniforms, as it imports some kinds of files weirdly. I had to trace the uniform template.

lBzmcSM.png

1 minute ago, BellaSpurs said:

Just curious if  the Chicago Fire exist in this universe? Because that logo is super similar to theirs. And the Sears Tower logo looks a lot like @Bruins Chicago Windstorm concept.

It's not really an alternate universe, so... maybe? I tried to differentiate it from the Fire's logo whilst still using the fire shield. The Sears tower logo was inspired by @Bruins' concept. 

lBzmcSM.png

On 6/13/2019 at 10:54 AM, texashockeyfan said:

I  like how you put the Sears Tower in the alternate logo.  😎 

I'm from Houston, so go Voyagers!

As a Chicagoan, I thank you for not saying “Willis” tower.😄

As for the concept, it’s great. I like the alternate logo, but I can agree that the primary logo is a bit similar to the Fire’s logo. Love the striping on the pants too.

F423144C-433F-4358-B49C-4EB2A9DFD1BB.png

Next team up is the Mexico City Stingrays. (Coastal Division, South conference.)

tpa5qug.png

QdysWGQ.png

Q6bmOtf.png

Named for the creatures that roam the waters surrounding Mexico.

I was inspired by numerous Copa de la Diversion brands, as well as the South Carolina Stingrays logo. 'CDMX' logo denotes the abbreviation for Mexico City. I tried to not go over the top with the uniforms whilst still using the patterns in the logo. Helmet is teal shell, cream facemask, teal zigzag stripe, primary logo.

Made in Affinity Designer. C&C appreciated.

• Like 11

lBzmcSM.png

• PERRIN changed the title to (Mexico City Added [15/40]) International Association of American Football

Excellent work once again! Mexico City looks fantastic, that's a unique color scheme I haven't seen anywhere else. The one thing I'm not sold on is the zigzag pattern in the ray itself, but everything else is top-notch, as always.

the user formerly known as cdclt

I clicked on this when I saw Mexico City added, wondering whether it was Aztec themed or something else, but what I saw was totally unexpected... and I love it! Teal and (sand?) work perfectly together and I love the stingrays logo.

Here's a list of teams within each conference and division, per @Mr. Sports Fanatic's request. I am taking suggestions for team names marked with X or ?

Uie172D.png

I'd like to keep most of these color schemes, if possible. I also also looking for some help with division names. All division members are locked.

EDIT: Some color schemes are not up to date. (New York, Buffalo, and Quebec)

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

lBzmcSM.png