2019 NBA Summer season

buzzcut

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2019 at 9:26 PM, GDAWG said:

I wonder who will be the last league to get to 32: MLB, MLS or NBA?  I am thinking right now, NBA, but it could be MLB with the way things are going. 

Exactly. They’ll lose leverage for anew park for the Rays if they do.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Apparently Lakers are the Favorite for AD. 

But Rich Paul said that he's going to opt out in 2020 regardless of the team. 

I'm going to seriously LMAO if after all the dirty :censored: the Lakers pulled at the deadline, they still get Davis. 

Honestly it's a stupid move for the Lakers. They give up their best young guys (and draft pick) just so they can have a team of Anthony Davis & Lebron fresh off an injury and showing his age? 

6 hours ago, AustinFomBoston said:

I'm going to seriously LMAO if after all the dirty :censored: the Lakers pulled at the deadline, they still get Davis. 

Honestly it's a stupid move for the Lakers. They give up their best young guys (and draft pick) just so they can have a team of Anthony Davis & Lebron fresh off an injury and showing his age? 

It doesn't matter how badly run the Lakers are, Los Angeles will always be a shining beacon to players becuz evrybody wantz tu bee herr.

3 hours ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

It doesn't matter how badly run the Lakers are, Los Angeles will always be a shining beacon to players becuz evrybody wantz tu bee herr.

People do realize LA has 2 Basketball teams right? 

And 1 of them are an actual playoff team. (But it isn't the Lakers)

26 minutes ago, AustinFomBoston said:

People do realize LA has 2 Basketball teams right? 

And 1 of them are an actual playoff team. (But it isn't the Lakers)

And that one has an owner who isn't a racist. 

17 hours ago, AustinFomBoston said:

Davis just turned 26. You trade those guys for a 26 year old as good as AD, period.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/nba/report-warriors-durant-expected-miss-entire-2019-20-season/

Durant expected to miss ALL of next season.

The Knicks can Amar'e Stoudemire themselves again. Brooklyn can spend money like a sailor again. Or Durant can take Golden State's money for a year and see what the cap looks like in 2020.

This changes everything for the off-season. I don't know if the Clippers or Lakers were ever in on KD, but you'd have to think they'd now be out. Neither franchise is in a position to throw away a year with dead money taking up 30% of the cap. The Knicks will spend whatever it takes to be relevant and are happy to continue losing, but good luck getting two free agents now, though perhaps they get whoever is left from D-Lo/Kyrie with Brooklyn.

Either way, Jesus. What a huge price to pay for 12 minutes. The Warriors :censored:ed this up big-time.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I think KD will just take his option and sit this season and see what the landscape looks like next year and make the best decision for him when he’s healthy. He’ll get the max where ever he goes he just needs to go to the place that gives him the best option for another championship or more.

Archived