Chris Creamer Football Team

Nick 1733

since it appears we already have a halfback AND a fullback, i'll be an outside linebacker... those are really some of the few positions i can play with my size. too short to be any kind of reciever, too fat to be any kind of corner, to skinny to be any kind of lineman...

#2 is my number for everything, in honor of Derian Hatcher (unless we've got goofy NFL numerical rules, in which case i'd want 55)

Cole Jones... i'm 5'11, 220.

i'll give you my prefered equipment, if you're putting this in madden. lol.. but otherwise, it seems a little silly.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am pro at flag, but seriously i'm pretty good punter and good bumper (you know, bump the players when they try to run forward)

i punt the Australian way

Name: Matt Morris

Height: 165cm (sorry, can't covert it)

Weight: 53kg

Number: 44, 21, 55 or 12

Position: Punter and (i always want to be the guy that stays behind the scrimmage on the defense and i would defend the Australian way with an arm over the shoulder, dont know if its legal though)

Helmet: none (tough Aussie)

Mask: no, i dont need to hide my face

BTW i'm only 14

Also, get Steve-O on and we could have the 3 Morris', me, will, steve

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

I started at all the positions I mentioned. But our team was so bad, myself and about 3 other guys were really good, but because our school is a 3A school and so bad, no scouts, not scholarships. I loved playing Running Back, everyone had a VERY hard time tackling me, even out 6'5" 320 Defensive Tackle. I love that, it's so cool to know you can just run through and sometimes over people.

It's a shame that the school I will be attending starting this next spring semester hasn't had a football club since the 60's. (Denver University) I might be able to make the hockey team though, let's hope.

A few things -- what is a bumper? I don't know what the Australian way with the arm over the shoulder is. And Facemasks and Helmets and masks are required. And punters don't play defense.

Name: Matt McFarlan

Number: 88

Position: TE or Slot WR

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 185

IUe6Hvh.png

We did too, I played 3-tech. I'll go both ways if needed!

For those who are not familiar with technique numbering conventions, the way I was taught is that a 1-technique lines up on either shoulder of the center. The 3-technique lines up on the outside shoulder of the guard (inside shoulder is 2 technique).

So for our defense, PCGD would be the 'strong-side' DT and I'd be the 'weak-side' DT. Or, if Skater approves, we could run a 52 or 53? (We also ran a 52 one year - which was a fancy 3-4 if you ask me.)

That said, on offense, can we run the Delaware?

LvZYtbZ.png

the Australia way is the physical way- pushing, punching (only when the guy tries to run through you-works in basketball)

bumper is (dont know the riht word but i call it bumper) th guy when indefense that stops the offene from running forward for the catch......

the arm over shoulder is when you run for the guy going to catch te ball and at the last minute you ut your arm over their shoulder and punch the ball (gee, i reckan i could be a pro at your game)

i can punt pretty well with my Cowboys ball i bought from K-mart when i was 8, anyhoo i can punt it like a drop punt but instead of the 'drop' part...

also i never said i was going to play that many possies at once.

s'pose you need to be a 'Skip' to understand the Australian way

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

For those who are not familiar with technique numbering conventions, the way I was taught is that a 1-technique lines up on either shoulder of the center. The 3-technique lines up on the outside shoulder of the guard (inside shoulder is 2 technique).

So for our defense, PCGD would be the 'strong-side' DT and I'd be the 'weak-side' DT. Or, if Skater approves, we could run a 52 or 53? (We also ran a 52 one year - which was a fancy 3-4 if you ask me.)

Hey, I'm not the coach, I'm just the back. we don't have a coach yet, and I'd guess it'd end up being player/coach Chris Creamer.

Well, erm I guess I will be punter, have strong legs and can give a ball a good whack when I want to, although pklace kicking isnn't my thing! Number? Oh how about 1! (for no apparent reason!) I will wear one of those one bar helmets kickers and punters always used to wear!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Your jersey: 5

Your position WR

Name: JR Francis

Height: 6'3

Weight: 230lbs

Facemask: 2bar

Visor: tinted

Gloves: black, sticky as fly paper

Long Sleeves: none, unless december

Elbow: tape, with sweat bands near elbow on forearm

Black Johnny U style cleats

I'm a possession, trick catch guy. I'm not gonna burn anyone, but i'll grab anything thrown my way. I guess my size makes me more of a TE? Your call on that.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Is it in doubt?

Height: 5' 6.5"

Weight: 140 lbs

Position: Linebacker!!! (I'll also join Stampman and run the seams at slotback if needed.)

Name on the back: Wiebe

Number: 45

Helmet: Riddell (non-revolution style) 3-bar mirrored visor

Cleats: Give me a second... I have to check, but their stuck in your... ahh never mind.

Gloves: Team Colour

I hit like Atwater, tackle like Samurai Mike, and yap like no-one else. :)

And now, back to your regularly scheduled reality...

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Your jersey: 47

Your position SS/P (never played football, only a referee, but I like to hit people and punt the ball)

Name: Jim Pericotti

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 170 lbs

Visor: none

Gloves: gray & tacky

Elbow: elbow pads with round padded circles (see Kevin Faulk)

Black high-top cleats

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I think I'm more suited to be a assistant coach than a player. I'm 5'-6" 138 lbs. :wacko:

But if I was a player.

Name: Mikero Scope (Not my real name)

Position: WR. I may not be tall, but I've got speed.

#: 81

End-Zone dance move: The Icky Suffle

I saw, I came, I left.

Name:Eric Epp

Position: Cornerback

Height: 5'11

Weight: 135

#: 21

Visor: black (ala Mike Rucker)

Gloves: TC

Elbow: thin white wrist-bands

Black high-top cleats

Holy plop is that double wing??? That's what we ran. Triple Option all the way. The best offense to be in if your an O-Linemen! Pulls, reverses. You get to kill D-ends and Linebackers.

Archived