Best navy logo?

I can’t really think of much amazing  navy logos. I mean honestly I feel like when the main color is navy it’s hard for me to be blown away. What do you guys think? I mean I’m a pelicans fan and even I’m not all that impressed by our logo. 

IMG-7122.gif

I think navy works with bright and warm trim colors. I think of, oddly enough, the New England Revolution; nice thing about MLS kits rotating so often is that it gives us more to look at, and i would argue that they have looked great when they use a healthy dose of red trim, but dull as heck when they stick to red and white.

The Yankees are of course an exception here. Tottenham Hotspur could be except that I’ve always hated their brand.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Kind of a case by case thing here.  I remember when MLB went to templated BP jerseys, and I thought the navy cap and jersey just didn't fit the Cubs at all.  There's already a bunch of navy/red teams, versus the Rangers being the only other royal/red team.

For the Mariners, though, navy has been a much better fit than royal ever was, IMO.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

20 hours ago, Germanshepherd said:

Always loved this goat for Navy! Menacing look, holding an anchor and wait this isn't about that Navy is it

srXoXmN.jpg

I’ve always like the N* logo, especially on hats or sweaters.

spacer.png

I also like the Blue Angels’ script:

spacer.png

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

• 3 weeks later...

Archived