2019 Women's World Cup (of Hockey)

JB Designs

The Women's World Cup kicked off yesterday with France downing South Korea in convincing fashion. This year's competition is full of some great looks from France's polka dots to Nigeria's zig-zag beauty that has returned from the men's competition last year. 

I'm always a very casual soccer fan until the World Cup comes around and then I dive in full force, so I figured I'd mesh my typical hockey design with my summer passion and see what came of it. Presenting The 2019 Women's World Cup (of Hockey)!

We kick things off Group A, beginning with host nation France.

FRANCE

spacer.png

This is great work - especially love the Norwegian sweater. Looking forward to the rest of this series!

MZnWkGU.png

StL Cardinals - Indy Colts - Indiana Pacers - Let's Go Blues! - Missouri State Bears - IU Hoosiers - St Louis City SC

Really enjoying this series. Very hard to find anything to complain about... the only quibble would be the ability to read the numbers on the Nigeria primary. Maybe the chevrons could be light green and keep the numbers dark green?

Norway is especially nice. That primary uniform is amazing.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Your Spanish home jersey is already really pretty, but I can't help but wonder if you could incorporate the pattern on the current soccer jersey...

• 4 weeks later...

Archived