New Logos, Uniforms for Golden State Warriors in 2020

j'villejags

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Font  is a huge improvement over Copperplate. The new bridge with less detail is far better, although to me it looks like it takes more space in the circle and I worry about how much space is left for the numbers. 

Worst thing is is that they became THE GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS just a couple of years before the move. If they had managed to move a couple of years earlier they would have binned the collegiate name for the superior San Francisco Warriors 

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Woah woah woah I don’t think the warriors need any changes honestly. They have one of the most recognizable uniforms in the league. The side design and short designs are brilliant yet subtle. I think their font is just fine 

IMG-7122.gif

18 hours ago, simtek34 said:

Unless they keep the rarely-used “SF” Logo, this will break the “Every Team Must Have A Basketball Logo” rule. Hopefully this is a sign that the rule is over. And since it wasn’t found in the patents, they either will be breaking the rule, or keep this logo unchanged and not use it, like they currently do.spacer.png

Granted they never really used this logo, but still the fact that the lines got thinner in the middle has bothered me for years. It doesn't make sense visually unless the perspective is from inside the ball. 

Love the update so far. I can't imagine them doing anything from here on out that isn't a complete brand update. 

19 hours ago, j'villejags said:

The Bay logo has a vague ball design at the bottom, but I'm not sure if that would be enough to meet the requirement. 

B6H2k8C.png

All they have to do to fix it is add a sun at the horizon and the rays would complete the seems of the ball.

I’m fine with the changes to the bridge but I don’t see why they had to change the font. Also wish they kept the white basketball lines it really made the logo popped. Also idk if anyone ever noticed but the original logo had the yellow circle positioned in a way that it the blue was kind of a 3D shadow of that makes any sense. I honestly really liked that and thought it separated the warriors from other circle logos.

IMG-7122.gif

On 6/10/2019 at 4:10 PM, daniel75 said:

Yeah they need to ditch “the bay” logo. I honestly can’t even make out what the hell its supposed to be.

I think it's a vaporwave sunset.

Image result for vaporwave sunset

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

7 minutes ago, The Golden One said:

Warriors PR man Raymond Ridder on Twitter...    “Missing a few logos here....also The Town and others will be part of the logos.”

Twitter Post in question:

da0Lbhs.png

Archived