Member has been suspended for continuing to troll and derail threads despite multiple warnings. Length of suspension to be determined upon completion of moderators' vote.

Member has been banned.

You know somebody's stepped in it bad when your first punishment is the banhammer.

He deserved it. Even if he wasn’t trolling his nationalistic views were too radical to be around here.

4 hours ago, dont care said:

He deserved it. Even if he wasn’t trolling his nationalistic views were too radical to be around here.

All that complaining and yet not a single mention of the Raptors, Canada's team, in the NBA finals, who were at the time close to a championship.

He provided nothing to the community but insults, antagonism, and rage. Which, hey. Props to him for truth in advertising. Still nothing we needed though.

1 hour ago, Ice_Cap said:

He provided nothing to the community but insults, antagonism, and rage. 

I want this on my headstone. 

49 minutes ago, Bucfan56 said:

I want this on my headstone. 

Who are you?  A grandson of Don Rickles?

Get a RFP in today's dollars, set up a GoFundMe page and I'll donate to it within the first 12 hours it is up

Well that’s just fantastic for him =p

😂

I mean, it felt like it was a mad dash to a ban or a nationalist rage-induced stroke. One way or another, I didn't think he was long for these boards.

13 minutes ago, BeerGuyJordan said:

a nationalist rage-induced stroke.

This is the best description I've seen thus far.  I want a Canadian team to win the cup too but holy god... :lol:

Surprised he lasted as long as he did tbh.

1 hour ago, BeerGuyJordan said:

I mean, it felt like it was a mad dash to a ban or a nationalist rage-induced stroke.

I have to rule out it being a heat of the moment thing because he's been posting nationalistic posts since 2016. Most of his posts filled the NHL threads with rants, which contained a bunch of politics.

4 hours ago, BeerGuyJordan said:

a nationalist rage-induced stroke.

The current American Dream. 

He probably wasn't even Canadian. Just some guy living in a spooky cabin up in the Adirondacks. 

Where was this person posting? Morbid curiosity wants to see what it takes to get banned on the first offense.

3 minutes ago, LuvTheNats said:

Where was this person posting? Morbid curiosity wants to see what it takes to get banned on the first offense.

The right of spring in sports in general

Like Wings said, I wouldn’t be shocked if he wasn’t even Canadian. The way he posted just lent itself to more of the “professional troll” type. 

18 minutes ago, Crabcake47 said:

Like Wings said, I wouldn’t be shocked if he wasn’t even Canadian. The way he posted just lent itself to more of the “professional troll” type. 

Well, he did know who the Pickton Brothers were. Then again, all that means is that he’s decently versed in serial killer knowledge. 

Anyway, I’m glad that pest has been banned.