Redefining the NHL (12/17 - Winter Classic)

JJ Anderes

On 7/20/2019 at 10:41 PM, ~Bear said:

Love the uniforms and the new alternate logos, but I think the primary without the shadow looks very flat. Maybe add back a shadow, but not nearly as much contrast as the current logo. 

7e8110d91c96a7469a0cd7a9199f0f45024ffa84

c5307f0813576a5e913a8bdc2d14815b67568aaf

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love everything except the color balance for the Caps. Navy pants would really balance that out on the road...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Caps are pretty sweet.  one of the best Caps concepts i've seen in a while.  I think I agree on going with the navy pants for the road.  The other thing I think i'd like to see is some red added to the logos on the alternate.  Put the red back on the weagle and make either the middle star red, or the outside two.  

19 hours ago, JJ Anderes said:

ARIZONA COYOTES

r-coyoteslogos.png

r-coyoteshome.png

r-coyotesroad.png

r-coyotesalternate.png

Double red/maroon is ambitious, but there’s just not enough contrast imo (especially on the road). I’d either bring black back or just go sand and maroon for all 3. The alt is an absolute beauty with that 2-colour scheme 

2 hours ago, JB Designs said:

Double red/maroon is ambitious, but there’s just not enough contrast imo (especially on the road). I’d either bring black back or just go sand and maroon for all 3. The alt is an absolute beauty with that 2-colour scheme 

I can try to use black. Would you rather black-red-sand or black-maroon-sand?

I think having the kachina 'yote on the alt would be pretty nice, too. As for colors, black/maroon/sand would be a better combo for the primary set; the double-red is a fun idea, but in practice it ends up looking not that great, especially on the home jersey where it overpowers the other colors visually.

I like the direction but that true red color is what you see from knockoff jerseys people wear to Gila River and they look very out of place. It isn’t your fault but man is it easy to tell when someone is wearing a fake coyotes jersey. I think they belong in black/maroon/sand.

On 7/28/2019 at 11:30 AM, DastardlyRidleylash said:

I think having the kachina 'yote on the alt would be pretty nice, too. As for colors, black/maroon/sand would be a better combo for the primary set; the double-red is a fun idea, but in practice it ends up looking not that great, especially on the home jersey where it overpowers the other colors visually.

17 hours ago, JB Designs said:

Black-maroon-sand, no question. One of the better colour-pallets in the NHL

8 hours ago, TheHealthiestScratch said:

I like the direction but that true red color is what you see from knockoff jerseys people wear to Gila River and they look very out of place. It isn’t your fault but man is it easy to tell when someone is wearing a fake coyotes jersey. I think they belong in black/maroon/sand.

223ef2d8efee0660a6ac7648c8fb05c010fb7f15

7b3c6d184f50c6c93b85720f6bb4f5eccb65c7ab

Very nice on the Devils. Only change I’d make is fill in the empty triangle shape inside the middle of the primary logo. Just curious why is the devil trident sectioned off? May look a little cleaner if you make them solid. 

Would love to see what you did with Columbus next! 

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

12 hours ago, OhioSportsMan61 said:

Very nice on the Devils. Only change I’d make is fill in the empty triangle shape inside the middle of the primary logo. Just curious why is the devil trident sectioned off? May look a little cleaner if you make them solid. 

Would love to see what you did with Columbus next! 

I think the shaft is made of two hockey sticks. At least that would be my interpretation.

Hate to sound like a broken record, but I’m not sold on the double red here either. Looks alright, but I’d be interested to see the maroon swapped out for the green we’ve seen the Devils use in the past

Archived