Redefining the NHL (12/17 - Winter Classic)

JJ Anderes

17 hours ago, chcarlson23 said:

Which teams? Is the Stars based off Bloomington Jefferson?

Actually Minnesota is based off of a Bloomington Jefferson uniform, Dallas is based off of a Bloomington Kennedy jersey.

11 hours ago, JG36 said:

*Bloomington

I really like the look for the Wild, emphasizing cream while keeping red. The stars is just clean, the striping being the only detail is all that it needs, and it’s perfect. 

Thanks for the feedback and for catching that spelling error, I went ahead and updated that.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WASHINGTON CAPITALS 50TH ANNIVERSARY

r-caps50logo.png

r-caps50jersey.png

Washington is the only team during the 2024-25 season to celebrate their anniversary. The half-century mark doesn't need much explanation, but the jersey is inspired by seperate elements from each uniform era.

Original Throwbacks: Pants.

1990's: Angled waist striping.

Ovechkin Era: Colors, Weagle.

2015 Winter Classic Jerseys: Striping on sleeves.

New Uniforms: Number font.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, ChiCity95 said:

Hey, this has been bugging me for a while, but do you think you can do mockups of teams that aren't around anymore (e.g. Whalers, Nordiques, Thrashers)?

I asked that question already

go back a few pages and see his answer.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

I think the name and number fonts that you used would be better on the opposite sweaters. That Carolina font has a little bit more of a country vibe, and the block letters would work well with Carolina’s sweater design. 

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

• 3 weeks later...

You were wrong about the Caps having the only anniversary in 2024.

the Bruins have their centennial that year.

You should do a logo and throwback for them, maybe incorporating the fact that they were the league’s first American franchise.

spacer.png

RxrX5RD.png

Archived