JJ Anderes

Redefining the NHL (12/14-Global Series, Stadium Series))

I’m not feeling the neon purple. It needs to be darker. 

17 hours ago, Kevin W. said:

I’m not feeling the neon purple. It needs to be darker. 

Same. Also, I would've loved it if there was some yellow to go along with that purple.

The only nitpick I have with the Hawks is that the wordmark only has three stars. The problem is that I don't see how you could fit the fourth star in and not have it looked shoehorned in.

13 hours ago, Kevin W. said:

The problem is that I don't see how you could fit the fourth star in and not have it looked shoehorned in.

On the g?

That is the first Blackhawks concept I have ever seen that improves upon the current brand. Changing the colour on the indigenous man head is a big improvement, both graphically and socially. Personally, I would one or two colours from the logo palette if your going to make changes at all.

Love the Detroit's D logo! But why no white color on them?

This is amazing work!! I cannot wait to see the rest! Would be awesome to see your take on Seattle! 

As a Wings fan, these are...ok. I like the striping and the yoke. I like adding the "D" as a secondary logo. The moderized winged shell is good, would take me a while to get used to, but it's done really well. 

However I HATE the black. I dont think the Wings should ever use black. I like the cream, but only as the alternate jersey not the primary color.

Honestly though these are done really well, even if I dont like some aspects of it. Well done

On 8/14/2019 at 3:13 PM, JJ Anderes said:

SAN JOSE SHARKS

r-sharkslogos.png

r-sharkshome.png

r-sharksaway.png

r-sharksalternate.png

it's amazing...although I prefer their beautiful original uniforms, But I loved this concept.

Sharks03.png

On 9/13/2019 at 8:46 PM, JMtexan09 said:

Love the Detroit's D logo! But why no white color on them?

I agree, maybe white font for names and numbers and white outline of the D?

Not really feeling the Hawks overall. Third jersey looks good though.

On 9/25/2019 at 2:03 PM, JJ Anderes said:

COLORADO AVALANCHE

r-avalanchelogos.png

r-avalanchehome.png

r-avalancheroad.png

r-avalanchealternate.png

Are you sure the logos on the white and burgandy jersey are centered?  It's odd that the logo doesn't line up with the downward "peak" in the collar, as well as the peak in the hem stripes. In fact, it looks like the peak of the hemstripes doesn't line up with the collar, either. 

On 9/27/2019 at 10:38 AM, WSU151 said:

Are you sure the logos on the white and burgandy jersey are centered?  It's odd that the logo doesn't line up with the downward "peak" in the collar, as well as the peak in the hem stripes. In fact, it looks like the peak of the hemstripes doesn't line up with the collar, either. 

I double checked and they are, it just looks off because the point in the logo itself isn't centered. If I ever do an update I might fix the logo.

I'm really liking Calgary, especially the flames on the shoulder yokes. I personally believe the home jersey needs a bit more white for colour balance, maybe just above the thick yellow stripe, and maybe change the colour of the primary flame, as it looks like it will blend in to the rest of the jersey quite a bit. Overall still a great job and looking forward to more work.