Redefining the NHL (12/17 - Winter Classic)

JJ Anderes

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, JJ Anderes said:

2025 NAVY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION STADIUM SERIES

r-sslogos.png

r-ssjerseys.png

I like the concept, though I can't say I'm a fan of the helmets. I also think switching Seattle's pants to Navy would go along way towards not having them look like blobs of toothpaste floating around the ice.

On 11/14/2019 at 1:48 AM, Silence of the Rams said:

I'm actually interested in this. Nashville vs Carolina at Bristol Motor Speedway.

I usually don't take requests but this sounds really fun, I might make it a second Stadium Series game later on.

Two small notes about your WCoH jerseys: the Czech Republic jerseys would run afoul of the same rules that the actual proposed Czech Republic jerseys would - http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/view/600274192017/_World_Cup_of_Hockey/2017/Unused_Uniform.

Also, Matthews would be over 23 by the time 2024 rolls around so he wouldn't be eligible for Team North America.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Spoiler

Two small notes about your WCoH jerseys: the Czech Republic jerseys would run afoul of the same rules that the actual proposed Czech Republic jerseys would - http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/view/600274192017/_World_Cup_of_Hockey/2017/Unused_Uniform.

http://news.sportslogos.net/2016/04/27/illegal-logo-forces-change-to-world-cup-of-hockey-uniform/

This gives a better explanation of why its illegal

10 hours ago, JJ Anderes said:

2024 KRAFT HOCKEYVILLE

r-khlogo.png

r-khjerseys.png

Uniforms are based off of uniforms from local hockey teams teams that play in the arena.

Which teams? Is the Stars based off Bloomington Jefferson?

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

16 hours ago, JJ Anderes said:

2024 KRAFT HOCKEYVILLE

r-khlogo.png

r-khjerseys.png

Uniforms are based off of uniforms from local hockey teams teams that play in the arena.

*Bloomington

I really like the look for the Wild, emphasizing cream while keeping red. The stars is just clean, the striping being the only detail is all that it needs, and it’s perfect. 

Archived