2019 Rugby World Cup jerseys

kiwi_canadian

• 2 weeks later...

Liking the Macron jerseys, in particular the Italy away kit. Only complaint with it is that it looks designed to slap a sponsor's logo on as soon as the tournament ends. 

Also high marks to France and Argentina.

I kinda get what Japan was going for but it doesn't work for me. For a company that is the iconic supplier of rugby kits, Canterbury really seem to be a bit off with their designs.

liverpool-1.png

1 hour ago, jr79 said:

Liking the Macron jerseys, in particular the Italy away kit. Only complaint with it is that it looks designed to slap a sponsor's logo on as soon as the tournament ends. 

Also high marks to France and Argentina.

I kinda get what Japan was going for but it doesn't work for me. For a company that is the iconic supplier of rugby kits, Canterbury really seem to be a bit off with their designs.

To be fair, once the tournament is over that's exactly what will happen. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Looks like a preview of Canada new's kits for the World Cup. They played Tonga and it looked like the same template as England, Ireland and USA have recently released. Not sure if these are alternate or a third kit as I imagine Canada will go with a primarily red and white kit for a primary set for the RWC.

Tonga-v-Canada-Zoomfiji_5587.jpg?width=9

So a quick recap so far of kits revealed:

Argentina by Nike

Australia by Asics

Canada by Canterbury

England by Canterbury

Fiji by ISC

France by Le Coq Sportif

Georgia by Canterbury

Ireland by Canterbury

Italy by Macron

Japan by Canterbury

New Zealand by Adidas

Manu Samoa by BLK

Russia by Canterbury

Scotland by Macron

South Africa by Asics

Tonga by Mizuno

USA by Canterbury
Uruguay by Oxbridge

Wales by Under Armour

Yet to be revealed:

Namibia, current kit supplier Mizuno

Canada revealed... red and black. Both kits have the plastic embossing on the chest which are all maple leaves, sleeves and shoulders have sublimated maple leaves all over the,. Inside collar is "We Stand On Guard For Thee". The black kits have matching black shorts and socks. These kits were used against Tonga in the Pacific Nations Cup. Not sure if the red kits have been used yet. They place Leinster this weekend in Hamilton, BC All Stars on August 30th in Victoria and then USA on September 7th in Vancouver. We should see the red kit in at least one of those matches.

Red Primary:

CAN_RWC_HOME_JERSEY_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=1

Black Alternate:

CAN_RWC_ALT_JERSEY_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=15

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The France vs Argentina game about to kickoff might just be the best attired sporting contest of all time, and I'm not exaggerating one iota. Amazingly beautiful kits on both sides.

https://www.gettyimages.com.au/photos/france-argentina-rugby?events=775390719&family=editorial&phrase=france argentina rugby&sort=best#license

liverpool-1.png

10 hours ago, jr79 said:

The France vs Argentina game about to kickoff might just be the best attired sporting contest of all time, and I'm not exaggerating one iota. Amazingly beautiful kits on both sides.

https://www.gettyimages.com.au/photos/france-argentina-rugby?events=775390719&family=editorial&phrase=france argentina rugby&sort=best#license

I know I'm biased here. It would look better with the old rooster in shield. 

I'll wear the new one, but I like the old so much better. 

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

Archived