Sign in to follow this  
BShaw20

2019-20 NBA Rookies and Free Agents in new uniforms

I'm sure we will see more of the Rookies once the ones traded in draft night have their trades made official and their teams can introduce them. But here are some others I've seen.

50 minutes ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

I never have seen that logo in the background with the bridge in the basketball.  Not bad.  Needs to be added to the mothership

It’s not an official logo, unfortunately (at least they’ve never announced it as such). They started using it here and there a few years ago, but have used it pretty sparingly since then. It’s not even used on merch as far as I’m aware. I was pretty disappointed to not see them make it an official alternate logo when they unveiled their updated logos back in 2017.

20 minutes ago, BShaw20 said:

Hachimura changed his number already?

He was pick #9 so that was likely a placeholder jersey until he officially received a number

Conley jerseys are on sale today now that the trade is official, and he’s wearing #10:

BTW - Don’t know why they’re selling Conley redrock jerseys, as I didn’t think they were coming back next season. Redrock stuff seems to sell very well though so I guess they’re just raking in more dough before they’re gone or something.

7 hours ago, FinsUp1214 said:

BTW - Don’t know why they’re selling Conley redrock jerseys, as I didn’t think they were coming back next season. Redrock stuff seems to sell very well though so I guess they’re just raking in more dough before they’re gone or something.

Wouldn't surprise me if they kept them around for a couple more years solely as a fashion jersey. 

On 6/25/2019 at 3:02 AM, truepg said:

ned23981.jpg

190621_header_rookies.jpg?itok=NvK34ZEj

Washington Jr. makes me wish NNOB was a thing in the NBA. The arching is horrible.

8-E25447-D-17-C4-4-BF6-B4-B1-187354-BD86 Al-Farouq Aminu will wear #2 with Orlando, due to Terrence Ross switching from #31 to #8.

Posted (edited)

190621_header_rookies.jpg?itok=NvK34ZEj

I’m a Crime in Sports listener. Being a Junior will only lead to trouble down the line, be it with the law, the NBA, or your personal life.

Edited by SFGiants58