2019-20 NBA Rookies and Free Agents in new uniforms

Blazers’ offseason additions:

Kent Bazemore (acquired via trade):

spacer.png

Mario Hezonja, who’s wearing 44 to honor Dražen Petrović, who also wore 44 during his time with the Blazers:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Anthony Tolliver:

spacer.png

Two-way contract player Jaylen Hoard:

spacer.png

With Kent Bazemore taking 24, second year player Anfernee Simons is switching to 1:

spacer.png

The Blazers haven’t announced what number Hassan Whiteside (acquired via trade) will wear, but chances are he’ll keep his 21 from his time in Miami.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Conrad. said:

KD changing to #7, and showing it on a uniform he'll never wear, oddly enough. oops.

D-6JgVSXYAAXFjK.jpg

He supposingly gave an "explanation" for his number change in a post. But from what I read, he literally didn't say anything about 7 and just talked about how much 35 meant to him.

3 hours ago, Denver_The_Sinaloa said:

they can pull a Utah Jazz and bring it back next year though

As long as Coogi is upset about the usage of the Coogie pattern then the uniform is certainly never going to come back. It's a shame too it's a great look.

bSLCtu2.png

14 hours ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

He supposingly gave an "explanation" for his number change in a post. But from what I read, he literally didn't say anything about 7 and just talked about how much 35 meant to him.

There were seven reasons why 35 meant so much to him. Maybe that's why? Who knows? 🤷‍♂️

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 10:32 PM, Dolphins Dynasty said:

Kevin Durant is such a cornball.

According to this Twitter account (linked from UW), 

Tobias Harris switching from 33 to 12 (sucks - 33 is a great basketball number, and 12 is just really lame.  Not sure why, it just is.)

D_SHQu-W4AAeZAQ.jpg  

Kyle O'Quinn (who?) wearing #9

D_OFZ6JXYAEMbYP.jpg

Horford #42 (this one is actually now updated on Sixers website)

D_IITxRX4AAeNld.jpg

Josh Richardson will wear 0 (another lame-ass number)

D-0OkmAWkAIsTOu.jpg

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

That guys images are really good.  His templates seem spot-on, and the details like the gold trophy thingies are really good too.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived