2019-20 NBA Rookies and Free Agents in new uniforms

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harris switched from #33 to #12 to honor a childhood friend that died from leukemia
Ennis III is a re-sign
Neto, O'Quinn and Horford were free agent signings
Richardson was acquired in the Butler deal

D_SUKXjWsAA8snY.jpg:large

On 7/12/2019 at 10:59 AM, BringBackTheVet said:

D-0OkmAWkAIsTOu.jpg

Something about the curvature on Richardson’s name being perfect around the zero, only to be ruined by the dropshadow is both agitating and mesmerizing. Basketball is arguably the best sport for the number (single) zero. Works great on many jerseys 

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

On 7/12/2019 at 11:23 AM, upperV03 said:

As expected, Hassan Whiteside will wear his familiar 21 with the Blazers:

spacer.png

spacer.png

As a blazers fan, I hate their uniforms, at least the updates made to them. They look cheap.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

D_siBSnXsAASPqU?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Boston's coming to the rescue of all the poor schmucks who bought Kyrie jerseys the past couple of years, to go along with the recycling of classic Antoine Walker jerseys. Gotta appreciate the commitment to saving the fans' money.

Bonus points for Danny Ainge's "this was the plan all along" face.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

4 minutes ago, Digby said:

D_siBSnXsAASPqU?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Boston's coming to the rescue of all the poor schmucks who bought Kyrie jerseys the past couple of years, to go along with the recycling of classic Antoine Walker jerseys. Gotta appreciate the commitment to saving the fans' money.

Bonus points for Danny Ainge's "this was the plan all along" face.

There was a topic for this niche situation, but I'm too lazy to look it up.  Twas a good thread tho.  

90758391980.gif

16 minutes ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

There was a topic for this niche situation, but I'm too lazy to look it up.  Twas a good thread tho.  

And how about having two on the same team, whose previous doppelgangers also played together simultaneously? This year's Celtics are going to roll out a WALKER 8 and a BROWN 7 in the starting lineup like it's 1997.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

4 hours ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

Oh yea Kanter cracked  “I want to be the reason no one else will wear it” at the press conference.

spacer.png

• 2 months later...

Archived