NHL Color Rush - All teams posted!

OhioSportsMan61

All right. A take on that iconic older coyotes alternate logo, the runnin coyote

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing I would change would be the tail stripe. It’s a little weak. Even matching it to the socks would look a little better...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

I’m thinking maybe replace the rangers logo with the lady liberty nyr logo? Good work!

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

Hm. Overall the Rangers looks good, but I’m not sure if that’s the striping I’d like to see for them with this project. Love the shield logo as the main crest, love the blue pants. Just feel like I want to see something different for the striping. 

10 hours ago, B-mer said:

Hm. Overall the Rangers looks good, but I’m not sure if that’s the striping I’d like to see for them with this project. Love the shield logo as the main crest, love the blue pants. Just feel like I want to see something different for the striping. 

Welp. I did have two other variations prepared before I decided to go with the horizontal chest stripe. Thoughts?

v1vIdGw.png

beA4ZEH.png

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

21 hours ago, OhioSportsMan61 said:

Welp. I did have two other variations prepared before I decided to go with the horizontal chest stripe. Thoughts?

v1vIdGw.png

beA4ZEH.png

I’d stick some kind of crest on that stripe. You’re skating awful close to Vancouver Flying V country. Maybe the minimalist NY shield from the Buffalo Winter Classic.

I'd ditch the yoke (gives the eggplant a better chance to shine seeing as it is a color rush after all), but other than that quite solid

Oh, and as much as I hate the chest numbers that buffalo currently uses. The Ranger's sash with the upper right chest numbers is a thing of beauty and would be such a great route to take for a limited use alternate like this. Super creative for the modern NHL, tho I'd have to wonder what you'd o for a captains patch there

2 hours ago, JB Designs said:

I'd ditch the yoke (gives the eggplant a better chance to shine seeing as it is a color rush after all), but other than that quite solid

Oh, and as much as I hate the chest numbers that buffalo currently uses. The Ranger's sash with the upper right chest numbers is a thing of beauty and would be such a great route to take for a limited use alternate like this. Super creative for the modern NHL, tho I'd have to wonder what you'd o for a captains patch there

How about something like this?

4D8kphE.png

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

13 hours ago, OhioSportsMan61 said:

How about something like this?

4D8kphE.png

That's something I could certainly get behind, though it may break NHL rules. If I recall correctly, captain (and assistant captain) patches need to be on the front chest of the jersey. That's why Florida had to use the traditional A and C in addition to their special military-style arm bands. However, I may be entirely;y wrong in this

Archived