Les Rays de Montreal et Tampa Bay aka The Tampa Bay Globetrotters

Solaris

spacer.png

In what can only be described as the culmination of over a decade of poor management, utter moronic ideas, and a lack of planning, we find ourselves on the cusp of history. The first ever two country team in history. Montreal and Tampa Bay sharing the Rays. Sound like a terrible idea? Well, it is. A French speaking Canadian city and a English speaking city sharing a mediocre team that the vast majority of fans have long forgetten about. Nevermind the Expos having 35 years of history.  I'm actually quite impressed with myself on this one. It's almost as if I've put more effort and thought in the last hour of designing than Stu Sternberg has put in the last several weeks. No idea what their name will be. No idea what the logo will be. No idea what they'll do for the playoffs. Haven't spoken to the city of Montreal or Tampa Bay.  All of this being taken into consideration, I did exactly what you could do with this joke of a situation. Turned the terrible faux-back jersey for the Rays into an Expos jersey. I do look forward in the future to design a few more concepts, once the team decides San Juan should share in the fun, and then decides Sao Paulo deserves to share as well. The first ever Portugese/English/French/Spanish team ever.

As in the words of the absolute mad man himself: "If you get two dollars there and one dollar here, you have three dollars"

spacer.png

spacer.png

Archived