MLB to SkyDome

CC97

the vet was probably the only stadium worse than the skydome - two sports were played there. football players careers ended on the turf at the vet. yay linc!

Ah yes, the Vet, where Willie Davis jumped up to catch a pass, landed, and broke his leg. He never played again.

LvZYtbZ.png

Ah yes, the Vet, where Willie Davis jumped up to catch a pass, landed, and broke his leg. He never played again.

Yup. And the other career ending injury would be that of Michael Irvin, if I'm not mistaken.

IUe6Hvh.png

The fact you freely admitted that is disgusting enough. You are the primary reason why Philadelphia "fans" have the reputation that they have.

No one, even a hot dog like Irvin, deserves that kind of an injury.

I'm very disappointed.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Are you thinking of Wendell Davis of the Bears who jumped for a pass and ruptured both patellar tendons when he landed.

Ah yes, the Vet, where Willie Davis jumped up to catch a pass, landed, and broke his leg.  He never played again.

Are you thinking of Wendell Davis of the Bears who jumped for a pass and ruptured both patellar tendons when he landed.

Wendell Davis, former XFLer for the Demons. *teary eyed* Damn you to hell Vince McMahon!

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

yeah we actually cheered when he broke his neck
The fact you freely admitted that is disgusting enough. You are the primary reason why Philadelphia "fans" have the reputation that they have.

No one, even a hot dog like Irvin, deserves that kind of an injury.

I'm very disappointed.

Here, here. No one who ever actually played a sport would cheer when an athlete gets injured, not even your most hated opponent.

That's simply pathetic. That's the type of mindset that forced the VET to NEED a jail cell. Ridiculous, reminds me of a 12 year old saying something stupid cause he thinks the big kids will think he's cool.

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

Archived