More College Football (Texas A&M)

drewbothwell

So I honestly don't know what inspired me for this thread, but here I am and here it is. I decided to make some college football concepts in no specific order. I just started with my hometown Colorado State Rams. On the right of the template will be a couple of my inspiration photos.If anyone would like to see a specific team just let me know and I will get to it as soon as possible. Feedback welcomed!

spacer.png

spacer.png

Colorado St. looks good. Big fan of that sleeve striping, although I am curious if it would look better if you matched what you did on the orange alt and made the shoulder stripe white on the home and gold on the away, while keeping the sleeve caps how you have them now.

For Texas, I wouldn’t be a fan of them adopting an orange helmet but the cream color looks good on the alternate. Since you are taking requests, can you do Texas A&M next? Keep up the good work!

1 hour ago, BVZ said:

Colorado St. looks good. Big fan of that sleeve striping, although I am curious if it would look better if you matched what you did on the orange alt and made the shoulder stripe white on the home and gold on the away, while keeping the sleeve caps how you have them now.

For Texas, I wouldn’t be a fan of them adopting an orange helmet but the cream color looks good on the alternate. Since you are taking requests, can you do Texas A&M next? Keep up the good work!

I was definitely thinking about the sleeves on CSU and I think I’ll try it out and post it. For Texas I really wanted to switch it up even though they have a really classic look. Texas A&M coming up!

• drewbothwell changed the title to More College Football (Texas and Colorado State Update)

Well done, really think it pops more this way. Adding some white to the pant stripes might breath some life into them, although they look good as is. For Texas, I hear you. Still a good look but not a fan of the number font. Looking forward to the Aggies!

• drewbothwell changed the title to More College Football (Texas A&M)

Archived