Jamba Juice New Logo

StrongXStyle

31 minutes ago, kroywen said:

Huge upgrade. And I think "Jamba" is strong enough to stand on its own without the "Juice." Stronger, in fact, from a branding perspective.

I don't even think most people use the full name in reference. I always here people say " I went to Jamba." or "Do you want a Jamba" So huge upgrade. Not a fan of the muted colors though.

18 hours ago, 63Bulldogs63 said:

I don't even think most people use the full name in reference. I always here people say " I went to Jamba." or "Do you want a Jamba" So huge upgrade. Not a fan of the muted colors though.

Maybe because it’s not as well known here, I’ve never heard anyone call it just jamba. Honestly if someone told me they went to jamba today I think they just got done with one of those dance workout things like Zumba.

18 hours ago, 63Bulldogs63 said:

I've never heard anyone say "I'm going to jamba" "Do you want jamba" 

On 6/27/2019 at 10:57 AM, simtek34 said:

Swirl and font is improvement, but I’m kinda weird how all the companies are dropping words off their name.

Dunkin’ Donuts

Jamba Juice

and others...

Likely just a reference to how people actually refer to the businesses. Most people I know who go to Jamba Juice always just say "Jamba." I don't think it affects their legal name, though.

6 minutes ago, Quillz said:

Likely just a reference to how people actually refer to the businesses. Most people I know who go to Jamba Juice always just say "Jamba." I don't think it affects their legal name, though.

In Minnesota where I live, nobody calls those places by their short names. I always hear Jamba Juice or Dunkin’ Donuts and others. Probably just a regional thing, like I know New Englanders call it just Dunkin’

da0Lbhs.png

1 minute ago, simtek34 said:

In Minnesota where I live, nobody calls those places by their short names. I always hear Jamba Juice or Dunkin’ Donuts and others. Probably just a regional thing, like I know New Englanders call it just Dunkin’

Most likely. I mean, it's not like people regularly tell me they're going to Jamba Juice, but when they do, it's always been just "Jamba." I think part of the rationale for some of these rebrands is to be "friendlier" and seem more casual.

On 6/28/2019 at 4:28 PM, Cap81 said:

The J and twirl logo looks like a cup with a straw in it...is that a reach?

I see it now that you say that......I don't so much see the straw (which is illegal now!  gotta have those paper ones that disintegrate instantly), but I do see a cup.  But I didn't see that until it was pointed out.

I had another thought, but it's escaping me right now.

19 hours ago, rmc523 said:

(which is illegal now!  gotta have those paper ones that disintegrate instantly)

If this was ever made into an actual law no one pays any attention to it because I get plastic straws everywhere I go.

On 7/4/2019 at 12:04 PM, Quillz said:

If this was ever made into an actual law no one pays any attention to it because I get plastic straws everywhere I go.

It was a joke, with how adamant all these companies are in switching suddenly.

On 6/30/2019 at 2:43 PM, simtek34 said:

I’m from Minnesota, and have barely heard of Jamba Juice. So I can’t comment there. But I’ve definitely heard people say they’re going to Dunkin’. I do hear it both ways tho. 

Honestly I hear people say “I’m going to Caribou,” and shortening that name more often

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Archived