Bowling Green new look

jefrsn

i really wish people would get it through their minds that the browns are not named after a color. thank you guys for helping me in my mission.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

It does look similar to UNC Wilmington! I really like the classic primary logo. You just knew when it was Bowling Green State University.

But lets not avoid the biggest question about the redesign: Why not change those god forsaken colors?! The worst color combo in sports history (besides that Boy Scouts football concept). Even the Padres figured that one out! Brown should be banned from the possible color choices for athletics.

I didn't see this the first time, so I'll say it now:

According to the school..they picked their colors when like..one of their people..an Athletic Director I guess..was riding the bus or trolley or some other public transport..and the woman in front of him was wearing a hat with brown and orange feathers in it.

Though, I read that a few years ago.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Archived