2019 NFL Season: Super Bowl LIV

I've got nothing against the 49ers in general and thinks it's remarkable they came back from the brink of being irrelevant like they did.

That said, Jed York is trash and doesn't deserve vindication. I'm glad they'll go 14-2 and get the 5 seed. There's at least that much justice in this world.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

I've got nothing against the 49ers in general and thinks it's remarkable they came back from the brink of being irrelevant like they did.

That said, Jed York is trash and doesn't deserve vindication. I'm glad they'll go 14-2 and get the 5 seed. There's at least that much justice in this world.

Jed York is a twit but if they go 14-2 they'll be the 1 seed. 

Losing by 7 to the Ravens is a pretty good result for the Bills. They were in it until the end, and that jibes with my expectations... a not terrible team that at least has a shot in any game.

Not against the Patriots, obviously.

1 hour ago, dont care said:

Worst possible? 4-12 where you go .500 with 2 teams and win out versus the other in the decision. The rest of the teams go .500 with eachother, and then all the teams lose every game outside there division. 

Theoretically, all teams from the same division could go 0-10-6 and one of them would win the division based on some obscure tie-breaker.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

1 hour ago, Wings said:

Jed York is a twit but if they go 14-2 they'll be the 1 seed. 

Oh, right. Duh. 13-3.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Okay...something done got up in the Titans' Powerade lately.  Who are these guys, and what have they done with the Snatit???

(Tannehill has almost 400 yards passing yards at present....)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

2 minutes ago, Buc said:

Okay...something done got up in the Titans' Powerade lately.  Who are these guys, and what have they done with the Snatit???

(Tannehill has almost 400 yards passing yards at present....)

Raiders stink but the Titans are fun to watch. 

1 minute ago, AustinFomBoston said:

Does anyone here really think Patriots offensive struggles are because of Brady “getting old” and not because his only reliable receiver is Edelman? Also no TEs to speak of. 

Correct me if I’m wrong, but is anybody making that claim here? I think most people worth a damn recognize the struggles abound for the team right now. Word to wise, the team is 10-3. Still looking good with a strong possibility to win out the rest of the season. Things will be ok :)

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Of all weeks to lay down a stinker, it had to be this week against the freaking Lambs?!?

UGH!!! Come on, Seattle... I'd rather not have the next-to-last home game mean anything other then prep for the Forty Whiners.

1 hour ago, Lights Out said:

The Patriots will still ruin the Super Bowl this year and then whine that "nobody believed in" their 3-loss defending champion team.

Similar with Austin’s comment, is that a claim people here are making? If they win, who cares who did and didn’t believe in them? A Super Bowl win in itself is validation, not someone admitting they were wrong.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

4 minutes ago, Brass said:

Similar with Austin’s comment, is that a claim people here are making? If they win, who cares who did and didn’t believe in them? A Super Bowl win in itself is validation, not someone admitting they were wrong.

I just want a Super Bowl where I'm not looking forward to the commercials.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived