2019 NFL Season: Super Bowl LIV

3 minutes ago, masterchaoss said:

I would take a look at how their offense line has graded since that stretch started because you'll see it hasn't been pretty and vision issues will fix it self with more experience, but if have actually watched him during his career you'll see he has elite arm talent. Just watching the games vs Minnesota or KC will show you that. I have complete faith in the guy going forwards. 

Now onto today's game in general it's the first time in since McVay has become coach that they've fallen for a trap, the whole team has looked god awful. No defensive effort, no blocking at all for the pass or run, and horrible play call. I'm also just done with Marcus Peters. I hope this game teaches this team something because this game is pathetic! 

He has an arm, but that arm needs to be told what to do by McVey. There was a time last game where he threw a pick went over to the sideline and told McVey “I couldn’t hear you” for why he threw it there. He needs to be baby sat in-order to play well, and he has been in the league for 4 years by now he should be learning reads on his own and make his own decisions.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, dont care said:

He has an arm, but that arm needs to be told what to do by McVey. There was a time last game where he threw a pick went over to the sideline and told McVey “I couldn’t hear you” for why he threw it there. He needs to be baby sat in-order to play well, and he has been in the league for 4 years by now he should be learning reads on his own and make his own decisions.

Yeah, one reason Patriots defense did so well against them in the Super Bowl is that Bill kept changing up the defense up until the ball was snapped. 

So McVey couldn’t tell him what defense it was, and Goff could not read it on his own when forced to make those snap decisions. 

Bears I believe also did something similar that year when they beat LA.

12 minutes ago, Red Comet said:

>Jared Goff

>In the same class as Patrick Mahomes

>On any planet

I'd take the hobbled remnants of RG3 over that overrated sack of :censored: in KC. I'm gonna enjoy it when he's out of the league in 3 years given all the media pumping him up too be a God while guys who we're called bust like Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson and Josh Rosen are thriving. 

uig7aiht8jnpl1szbi57zzlsh.gif4jzjfvwxifvemelyh9xjbnyr4.gifefvfv5b5g1zgpsf56gb04lthx.gif594153172016.gif

Kershaw is GOD! Kershaw is LIFE! Kershaw is ALL!

2 minutes ago, masterchaoss said:

I'd take the hobbled remnants of RG3 over that overrated sack of :censored: in KC. I'm gonna enjoy it when he's out of the league in 3 years given all the media pumping him up too be a God while guys who we're called bust like Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson and Josh Rosen are thriving. 

I need to get out to LA sometime now that weed is legal there. Must be some amazing :censored: out there.

6 minutes ago, Red Comet said:

I need to get out to LA sometime now that weed is legal there. Must be some amazing :censored: out there.

I don't know I'd like what ever the hell your smoking to see he's good because I sure want it. 

uig7aiht8jnpl1szbi57zzlsh.gif4jzjfvwxifvemelyh9xjbnyr4.gifefvfv5b5g1zgpsf56gb04lthx.gif594153172016.gif

Kershaw is GOD! Kershaw is LIFE! Kershaw is ALL!

46 minutes ago, AustinFomBoston said:

Yeah, one reason Patriots defense did so well against them in the Super Bowl is that Bill kept changing up the defense up until the ball was snapped. 

So McVey couldn’t tell him what defense it was, and Goff could not read it on his own when forced to make those snap decisions. 

Yep. The Patriots would show one look, then at the 15 second mark, completely change it (to a bizarre formation mind you) and basically ask Goff to figure it out. 

Talented defenses will start to do this more and more often. Until Goff shows he can handle it. 

EDIT: and I need to remind people that I am a Rams fan. They’re my second favorite team. So I’m not saying this with an anti-Rams bias. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

I don't know what's more shocking: The fact that the Rams lost... or the fact that they gave up 55 points to Tampa Bay... They gave up double nickels to Famous Jameis and his Turnover Bakery.

Well, it sure makes Thursday more interesting!

2 hours ago, AustinFomBoston said:

Is it just me, or does the Bears offense look slightly better with Chase Daniel as QB than with Trubisky? 

Not alone there, I had similar thoughts.  Also still had that QB from Virginia on my mind...maybe if dude stays under the radar enough, I'd like to see the Bears use a 2nd rounder on Bryce Perkins, and it either lights a fire under Trubisky's behind, or Chicago gets treated to Russell Wilson II.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Jared Goff has looked below-average since the Bears game last season. The Rams have an absurdly talented team and a pretty brilliant coach, but Jared Goff is always going to hold them back to a degree. 

Patrick Mahomes would be an upgrade, to be sure. 

6 hours ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Jared Goff is an average QB.

Dak and Wentz are both far better QB’s. 

This was even a debate?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

43 minutes ago, Ice_Cap said:

Jared Goff has looked below-average since the Bears game last season. The Rams have an absurdly talented team and a pretty brilliant coach, but Jared Goff is always going to hold them back to a degree.

It's almost as if building the team (once it got good) around the guy whose credentials were "best QB in the draft class from one of the 4 Pac 12 California schools" and who you drafted in a cynical ploy to sell tickets and "make a splash" in the LA market you had just moved to may not work out.

I'll say this though, Goff's problems are compounded by the fact that the Rams' O Line has lost at least one step sense last offseason.

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

4 hours ago, AustinFomBoston said:

Nah, Bears just brought the house on the pass rush every down.  Goff can't handle that at all.

Today, we are all otaku.

54 minutes ago, AustinFomBoston said:

Is Elway on the hot seat yet for the Broncos? 

And why do I get the feeling that if they do fire him, they're just going to replace him with Peyton? 

Yes, football deity John Elway is on the hot seat, and no, Peyton will not be the replacement.

15 hours ago, masterchaoss said:

I don't know I'd like what ever the hell your smoking to see he's good because I sure want it. 

So hold up. I can stay where I'm at, get better weed than you have in LA and I don't have to pay three times as much in rent or risk exposing myself to medieval diseases? Thanks for the Kansas City tourism ad.

14 hours ago, SFGiants58 said:

You're wasting his early years by keeping Andy Reid as coach. 

I hate how right you are on this. 

Archived